12% 

[L4D2]Survivor_Legs(1.6.0 - 07/07/23)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Aya Supay
Old 07-19-2017 , 12:56   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
I finished that a while ago but download server not really an option.

Already played with it, but the infected use animation layers which would need a signiture to access
I'm not feeling using stuff i don't know how to get my self.

Already compaired the code with the orignal you not changed much besides using OnGameFrame() and slapping your name on it, where is Externet's credits on the models your stolen off his server and uploaded to steam workshop?

https://www.diffchecker.com/uRjY6wTp

Yes sorry i forgot to mention, that is the calm state animations i can't find a solid way to get the to show in game, i tried blocking it but don't seem to work.

Until i'v found a way just ignore it for now.

Edit:
What do you mean about minor clipping?

If it's just at the bottom corners of the screen that's fine.

Another Edit:
Thanks for telling me how to get idle stance you have to turn off the flashlight

Of course just add some commands not for me if not for people who can use and have fun

Another point about the models that I uploaded to externet's worshop I just put credtis in one, it was not in my plans to upload them as some guys asked me. I had other models in mind. However, I have no problem putting it since they are not stolen since the Same release your mods in the download of your server if not badly remember I found someone who uploaded his mod to gamemaps same, but outside of that I will not only put your credits

I like it x that will add the ip in the models That I uploaded from your server so that people can enter your server and there are more people