This plugin lets you track how long specific people have played on any servers that you have this plugin installed on. It uses a MySQL database to store the information.
Limitations and Bugs
- Incompatible with old one.
- Faster. Like, a lot faster.
- Tracks everyone.
- Better webui.
- Pages and search on webui.
- New tracking mode (Mode 1).
- Completely rewritten webui, about 98% rewritten plugin.
- Using a simple printf format instead of a 25-line math stuff for displaying time.
- Do not switch modes while server is running! It WILL dupe players' current session playtime.
- Mode 1 is EXPIREMENTAL! I'm not responsible for broken times, crashing servers or thermonuclear war.
- UTF-8 on webpanel may randomly break or fix itself. I don't know why.
- Guess what..
- Time (in seconds) between data updates. [5-60]
- Database (in databases.cfg) to use.
- Table in your SQL Database to use.
- Who to track: 0 = all, 1 = only those on a team. Not working with mode 1
- Track mode: 0 = on refresh (resource-heavy), 1 = on disconnect (untested, fast, expiremental
- Get your playtime!
- Time of someone else.
How to install this plugin?
And how about that webstuff?
- Set up your databases.cfg if you haven't already. Only MySQL is supported
- Install ptt.smx in plugins folder
- Load Plugin
- Change plugin.ptt.cfg in /cfg/sourcemod
- Reload plugin
- Enter conenction details in config.php
- Copy stuff on website
- LICENSE: Edit whatever you want, however you are not allowed to remove the Copyright Notice at the bottom. Redistribute with these terms included.
- Fixed sm_gettime and sm_mytime throwing errors and writing only to console - now writes only to chat. sorry.
- Fixed sm_gettime
- Rewritten some parts
- More efficent SQL
- Added comments in code
Download count of prior versions:
- Original plugin here. This is a almost-complete rewrite of the plugin, and a complete rewrite of the webpanel.
- Online tracker designed by DjDavid98