8% 

Solved [TF2 MvM] Robots

Post New Thread Reply   

RumbleFrog
Great Tester of Whatever
Old 06-30-2017 , 12:10   [TF2 MvM] Robots
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there! I have some questions if yall can help me with me with it
  • How do I replicate the disable robot effect when robots capture a gate, and it temporarily disables all the normal robots, is there a netprop for this?
  • How do I differentiate between all types of robots (giant, normal, special boss)

Last edited by RumbleFrog; 07-01-2017 at 13:25.
Benoist3012
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2017 , 07:59   Re: [TF2 MvM] Robots
Reply With Quote #2

The effect to disable robots is a condition, you can find it under the name of TFCond_MVMBotRadiowave for your plugin.
Code:
TF2_AddCondition(bot, TFCond_MVMBotRadiowave, -1.0);
, in general the condition number is "71", it also works on bots outside of mvm fyi.

To find out if a bot is a giant, or small bot, and/or a boss you have to check those netprops:
"m_bIsMiniBoss" if it's on true the bot is a "giant", if it's on false the bot isn't a "giant" (i.e small bot)
"m_bUseBossHealthBar" if it's on true the bot is a "boss", if it's on false the bot isn't a "boss", however this netprop can't be used to tell if the bot is a giant, you must use "m_bIsMiniBoss".

Finally if that's not enough you can sigcall the function CTFBot::HasTag, and check for the tag "bot_giant" "bot_small" "bot_sentrybuster" "bot_gatebot" to know more infos about a bot.
Old 07-01-2017 , 13:24   Re: [TF2 MvM] Robots
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoist3012 View Post
The effect to disable robots is a condition, you can find it under the name of TFCond_MVMBotRadiowave for your plugin.
Code:
TF2_AddCondition(bot, TFCond_MVMBotRadiowave, -1.0);
, in general the condition number is "71", it also works on bots outside of mvm fyi.

To find out if a bot is a giant, or small bot, and/or a boss you have to check those netprops:
"m_bIsMiniBoss" if it's on true the bot is a "giant", if it's on false the bot isn't a "giant" (i.e small bot)
"m_bUseBossHealthBar" if it's on true the bot is a "boss", if it's on false the bot isn't a "boss", however this netprop can't be used to tell if the bot is a giant, you must use "m_bIsMiniBoss".

Finally if that's not enough you can sigcall the function CTFBot::HasTag, and check for the tag "bot_giant" "bot_small" "bot_sentrybuster" "bot_gatebot" to know more infos about a bot.
Thanks!