0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

Blazemonkey
Old 04-21-2013 , 18:28   Re: GunGame
Reply With Quote #4101

Quote:
Originally Posted by altex View Post
First of all you should disable gungame in your cfg/gungame/gungame.config.txt (Enabled "0")
Than you should create particular prefix configs, for example
cfg/gungame/maps/gg.config.txt
And in that particular configs you should enable gungame
Code:
"GunGame.Config"
{
    "Config"
    {
        "Enabled" "1"
    }
}
This works fine for me as far as loading gungame on the appropriate maps, but I've been trying to do the same with gg:dm using "sm_ggdm_enable" "1". I've put this into my "gg.config.txt" file, but it's not working. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited by Blazemonkey; 04-21-2013 at 18:30.
JiggyBalls
Old 04-25-2013 , 08:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4102

I have an issue where when ppl type !top the see some names repeated twice even three times in the list. Any way to correct this?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2013 , 17:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4103

Quote:
Originally Posted by dravenheart View Post
thanks BitterSweet... i managed to install MM:S and SM but why do my srcds crash after i choose a team?

That could be couple of things. If you are using the updater plugin, plugins that self-update may need the server to be restarted. Restarting the server in situations like that is a good idea. The 2nd thing I would do is disable all of your plugins and then see if the server still crashes when you join a team.

1. If doesn't crash, go to step 2. If it does crash, I'd reinstall MM:S and SM again, a fresh install if you have to, until you have no crashes. Then do step 2.

2. So now you can join a team without the server crashing. Re-enable plugins one at a time until you figure out which one is crashing your server. Do step 3.

3. Live a happy life

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 04-25-2013 at 17:17.
scso1502
Old 04-25-2013 , 18:39   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4104

Sounds to me like he's not running the latest snapshots of Metamod:Source or more likely SourceMod. Make sure you download and install SM version 1.5.0-dev+3832 from the snapshots area of SourceMod.net. Post your server IPort so we can see what version is running.

Lt. Maverick
BOOM! Gaming & Technology Community
www.boomgaming.net

Last edited by scso1502; 04-25-2013 at 18:42.
dravenheart
Old 04-25-2013 , 23:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4105

im using SM version 1.6.0 snapshot
dravenheart
Old 04-25-2013 , 23:18   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
That could be couple of things. If you are using the updater plugin, plugins that self-update may need the server to be restarted. Restarting the server in situations like that is a good idea. The 2nd thing I would do is disable all of your plugins and then see if the server still crashes when you join a team.

1. If doesn't crash, go to step 2. If it does crash, I'd reinstall MM:S and SM again, a fresh install if you have to, until you have no crashes. Then do step 2.

2. So now you can join a team without the server crashing. Re-enable plugins one at a time until you figure out which one is crashing your server. Do step 3.

3. Live a happy life
uhm i only have gungame,MM:S and SM in my server.. nothing else
dravenheart
Old 04-25-2013 , 23:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4107

Quote:
Originally Posted by scso1502 View Post
Sounds to me like he's not running the latest snapshots of Metamod:Source or more likely SourceMod. Make sure you download and install SM version 1.5.0-dev+3832 from the snapshots area of SourceMod.net. Post your server IPort so we can see what version is running.
im using SM 1.6.0 snapshots
scso1502
Old 04-26-2013 , 00:29   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4108

I'm using the following for CSS GG - MetaMod:Source v1.9.3-devV, SourceMod v1.5.0-dev+3832 and all is well for me. If you run these and still have issues, start removing plugins. AFK_Manager and superlogs_tf2 are suspected crasher plugins, so try them first if you do everything and still have issues.

Keep us posted... You're helping others!
Mike

Lt. Maverick
BOOM! Gaming & Technology Community
www.boomgaming.net
Trident
Old 04-26-2013 , 01:38   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4109

Hey Guys i have been Using Sourcemod Gun Game Pretty much since it was released however after installing it and Gun Game Loads works no problems what so ever ....... EXCEPT When a player reaches the last level and gets the knife kill ... Nothing happens
the game just continues and they are stuck on the knife and everyone else catches up to him .

Any idea's i have exhausted ALL my knowledge of troubleshooting and nothing seems to have worked as of yet ..
Please help
Brutus
Old 04-27-2013 , 10:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4110

I'm having a problem with kinfefight music and gg winner music. I can't figure out where to put the music.