Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

just spreading the word...

Post New Thread Reply   

-|Veni_Vidi_Vici*-
Old 09-14-2004 , 22:20   just spreading the word...
Reply With Quote #1

luv u 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live with out ya.....b-cuz ur my friend.....send this to 10 ppl in the next 5 min.........and........u will get kissed on friday by da luv of ur life.... DONT BREAK THE chain!ur crush will ask u out. 2morow will b da best day of ur life. Howeva, if u don t send this 2 @ least 10 ppl bye @ least 12:00 2nite u will hav bad luck in ur luv life 4 da rest of ur life. dis is not a stupid lie or a fake. Just copy & paste
Deagle
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2004 , 23:35  
Reply With Quote #2

lol how cute
dude its allready 5 a.m here i doubt pamela anderson will be dropping by even if i male this to 200 persons and my ex is in a different country i got more chances going to a funhouse
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2004 , 23:38  
Reply With Quote #3

gg
Old 09-15-2004 , 14:06  
Reply With Quote #4

luv u 4 ever.....and always 2 the end....i cant live with out ya.....b-cuz ur my friend.....send this to 10 ppl in the next 5 min.........and........u will get kissed on friday by da luv of ur life.... DONT BREAK THE chain!ur crush will ask u out. 2morow will b da best day of ur life. Howeva, if u don t send this 2 @ least 10 ppl bye @ least 12:00 2nite u will hav bad luck in ur luv life 4 da rest of ur life. dis is not a stupid lie or a fake.

So if this gets 13 views by 12:00, I win

EDIT:
While I'm at it,

BETTER NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS ONE OR SEE DELETED. This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq. Pass it on to everyone and pray. Something good will happen to you tonight at 11:11 PM. This is not a joke. Someone will either call you or will talk to you online and say that they love you. Do not break this chain. Send this to 13 people

16 views by 11:11
Send a message via AIM to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via MSN to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via Yahoo to IceMouse[WrG]
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 09-15-2004 , 15:25  
Reply With Quote #5

that paragraph is missing 1 last sentes.
it goes like this
"Oh and by the way, I am very stupid for believing these lies and u can call me a retard"
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2004 , 16:07  
Reply With Quote #6

yay!
Old 09-15-2004 , 16:48  
Reply With Quote #7

ive seen those before, i hope your running nortan because they are spammers, and we all know what happens to spamers
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2004 , 17:38  
Reply With Quote #8

I broke the chain..