Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface

Post New Thread Reply   

Ghost Killer
Old 08-30-2009 , 14:07   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #851

Problem: Guys, does anyone have a clue in why I'm only getting in to the main page of the web and the others wont load? http://games06.click21.com.br/games/tf2stats/

Sugestion: What about add a ranking per class? I think is more nice to see how well you are doing comparing to someone who plays the same class you do. Sorry if it has been already suggested.

Very nice plugin, thanks m8.

Last edited by Ghost Killer; 08-30-2009 at 15:39.
Sobuno
Old 08-31-2009 , 12:13   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Killer View Post
Problem: Guys, does anyone have a clue in why I'm only getting in to the main page of the web and the others wont load? http://games06.click21.com.br/games/tf2stats/
Did you remember to upload the .htaccess file? If you did and are still having the problem, your host might have mod_rewrite disabled
Ghost Killer
Old 09-01-2009 , 05:25   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobuno View Post
Did you remember to upload the .htaccess file? If you did and are still having the problem, your host might have mod_rewrite disabled
I forget to tell, and donno if it is relevant, but I can access this main page, but it wont get info from server.

Actually I wasn't the one who uploaded the rank to host, but I'll check .htaccess. Thanks m8.
Sobuno
Old 09-01-2009 , 15:49   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Killer View Post
I forget to tell, and donno if it is relevant, but I can access this main page, but it wont get info from server.
Can't help you there, I never managed to set up a mySQL database on my server. Instead, I rewrote relevant parts of the webinterface to work with the sqlite database file instead and have set up a cron job (An automatic task that runs at a regular interval) that transfers the database file from my game server to my web server every 6 hours.

I do see a bit of player data on your webinterface though: http://games06.click21.com.br/games/...er_ranking.php
cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 09-03-2009 , 10:08   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #855

hey, i got a request: Since the advent of "smart" bots for tf2, it would be nice to see a similar fix to the one u did for CSS to disable scoring for bots... Right now, i have to keep deleting then entry in ther databased manually or they end up in first place...

thanx in advance, and as always... We love this plugin!!
Old 09-08-2009 , 20:04   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #856

I am having trouble with the webinterface. I tried /rank in game and since it is a new server I have no rank, but at least it told me I had 0 points and no rank. Also I tried the session command and that brought up a menu on my screen as well as crashed my server...

When I go to the webinterface I get these errors.

Main Page:

Code:
DB Query failed

Map Rankings:

Code:
Warning:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/teamfortress2/tf2stats/map_ranking.php on line 31

Player Ranking:

Quote:
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/teamfortress2/tf2stats/player_ranking.php on line 19

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/teamfortress2/tf2stats/player_ranking.php on line 34

Top10:

Code:
Warning:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/iceman24/public_html/teamfortress2/tf2stats/top10.php on line 36

Warning:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/iceman24/public_html/teamfortress2/tf2stats/top10.php on line 88
All of these lines contain what appears to be a non-english word? ($ergebnis)

The error log from SourceMod looks like this:

Code:
09/08/2009 - 13:52:21: [SM] Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)

09/08/2009 - 13:52:21: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "n1g-tf2-stats.smx":

09/08/2009 - 13:52:21: [SM]   [0]  Line 2797, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::createdbtables()

09/08/2009 - 13:52:21: [SM]   [1]  Line 179, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::OnPluginStart()

Last edited by [iT]iceman; 09-08-2009 at 20:08.
Send a message via MSN to [iT]iceman
cybersquare420
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2009 , 21:49   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #857

please to kill scoring for bots... is really a pisser to have to continuously delete the score for the bots... was never an issue till i got bots running on one of my tf2 servers... now the fukers run around killing each other 24/7 and racking up mega points... as they all have the steam id "bot" they all add points to the same entry in the database... this means they rack up a giant score really fast...

thanx in advance!!
Old 09-08-2009 , 22:24   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersquare420 View Post
please to kill scoring for bots... is really a pisser to have to continuously delete the score for the bots... was never an issue till i got bots running on one of my tf2 servers... now the fukers run around killing each other 24/7 and racking up mega points... as they all have the steam id "bot" they all add points to the same entry in the database... this means they rack up a giant score really fast...

thanx in advance!!
Can I get a link to your TF2 bot script or plugin please? Thanks.

~[iT]iceman
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2009 , 10:37   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #859

http://rcbot.bots-united.com/

i warn you... these are still DEEP in beta, and are a real pain to get running... still dozens of crash issues to be worked out... that said, if u do get them up and running they are a lot of fun to play with... They can even be a decent challenge if the map u are running has decent waypoints...

come give them a try at
24.247.43.74:27016
Old 09-10-2009 , 07:56   Re: N1G-TF2-RANK - TF2 Ranking with optional Webinterface
Reply With Quote #860

My problem in connecting to my remote database was because my Game Server's IP address was actually different then the one given to me by GameTracker.

I had already uninstalled your plugin and bought HLStatsX for a stats parser by the time anyone got around to answering me. I am now seeing my game server making the database connection just fine, but the webinterface is still giving me the same DB Query Failed Errors.

~[iT]iceman

Last edited by [iT]iceman; 09-10-2009 at 08:44.
Send a message via MSN to [iT]iceman