Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)

Post New Thread Reply   

fpsbrian
Old 10-23-2010 , 16:34   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielmyst777 View Post
Are you using the melee scripts included in your server scripts folder? Are people able to download those scripts?

I'm using the text files in scripts folder and the addon in addons folder... not sure what version I have though, my cfg says 2.0.0 but I thought I was using 2.0.4
Old 11-14-2010 , 06:57   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #352

Is the DownloadTable still broken after next few L4D2 updates?
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
JayXsane
Old 11-16-2010 , 21:36   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #353

@lex, I don't think so, my game downloaded the script from my server just fine a second ago.

Thing is, the knife and riotshield scripts WERE downloaded but the Knife didn't show up ingame, and I couldn't spawn it.
Send a message via Skype™ to JayXsane
danielmyst777
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-16-2010 , 21:53   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #354

You have to type, if you have Weapon/Zombie Spawner sm_sw huntingknife or sm_sw riot_shield

It also will include the weapons in auto-melee spawn cycles throughout the map and also if u set them to spawn at the beginning in the saferoom
Old 11-17-2010 , 00:11   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielmyst777 View Post
You have to type, if you have Weapon/Zombie Spawner sm_sw huntingknife or sm_sw riot_shield

It also will include the weapons in auto-melee spawn cycles throughout the map and also if u set them to spawn at the beginning in the saferoom
I tried both sm_sw codes and nothing changed. Here's the weapon spawn/weapon unlock I'm using at the moment.

This thread shows them.
Send a message via Skype™ to JayXsane
lexantis
Old 11-21-2010 , 11:40   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexantis View Post
Is the DownloadTable still broken after next few L4D2 updates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayXsane View Post
@lex, I don't think so, my game downloaded the script from my server just fine a second ago.

Thing is, the knife and riotshield scripts WERE downloaded but the Knife didn't show up ingame, and I couldn't spawn it.
Allright buddy, after i've tried myself several times... (even with cl_allowdownload, cl_allowupload set to 1), theres bad news:

Code:

Downloading sound/ragequit/ragequit.mp3.
ME paused the game
CBaseClientState::FileReceived: sound/ragequit/ragequit.mp3.
tWeek paused the game
dave b paused the game
Action-Klaus paused the game
Disconnect: You were stuck Connecting for too long.
Disconnect: You were stuck Connecting for too long.
Aborting download of sound/ragequit/ragequit.mp3
So, what happened is that the custom mp3 file did download in its full length but the connection did NOT continue!

ITS STILL NOT WORKING
Send a message via ICQ to lexantis
William Travis Focker
Old 11-21-2010 , 18:31   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #357

So is there a working function to unlock the melee weapons in all campaigns? (not concerned about the knife or shield)
fpsbrian
Old 11-21-2010 , 19:34   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Travis Focker View Post
So is there a working function to unlock the melee weapons in all campaigns? (not concerned about the knife or shield)

Mine is working just fine, but I'm not sure what version I have and stuff... after the updating and going back versions

So here is what I have:
This spawns some melee weapons (including riot shield and knife) at the beginning of every map, but the weapons seem to be kind of random...
Attached Files
File Type: zip weapon_unlocker.zip (19.0 KB, 193 views)
Old 11-22-2010 , 12:33   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #359

I'd like a second confirmation, if download table is still broken. I really would like to have knife and riot shield.
djdani1341
BANNED
Old 11-22-2010 , 12:37   Re: [L4D2] Melee In The Safe Room (with unlock all melee weapons on every campaign)
Reply With Quote #360

I have one question

Why have you added downloads table ? I think its uneeded ...