[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 04-16-2016 , 15:33   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5031

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai52487963 View Post
Thanks for that. I have my server starting with a start.bat file with the following code:

Code:
srcds -game csgo -console -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +map de_dust2
However, when I join the server, it's currently running in casual competitive mode and not gungame. I'm unsure how to get the server to start in gungame mode or start the mode when it's already running.

The following server output shows that gungame is installed on the server and that it's enabled to some extent, but the gg_enable command doesn't work in the server cmd or if I log in to the server with admin rights and try running it in console there.

Any ideas?
I'd stick gg_enable 1 in your server.cfg. Or, you can load GG on a per-map basis (GunGame only loads on GunGame maps). Also, I don't think you can issue plugin commands from the user console without using RCON, even if the client and server are on the same machine.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 04-16-2016 at 15:34.
ai52487963
Old 04-18-2016 , 21:23   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
I'd stick gg_enable 1 in your server.cfg. Or, you can load GG on a per-map basis (GunGame only loads on GunGame maps). Also, I don't think you can issue plugin commands from the user console without using RCON, even if the client and server are on the same machine.
Hmm...that doesn't seem to work. I added the map 4z_texture_shotty to my server's map folder, then changed my start.bat to begin on that map with no issue. I then added
Code:
gg_enable 1
to my server.cfg file (I created one in the /cfg/ folder since it didn't exist before). When I join the server, it loads the map just fine, but still in casual competitive mode. The output for the server's startup is below:

bongotrommler
Old 04-19-2016 , 05:00   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5033

btw you need to create a GST and add it to your startparameters:
1. steamcommunity.com/dev/managegameservers
2. then add in your start.bat +sv_setsteamaccount yoursecrettokenfromvalve

Pls check your cfg file @ cfg\gungame\csgo\weaponinfo.txt and (re)upload it.

Type in your console "sm plugins list" and check the state of gg

( what says 'sm version' and 'meta version' @console? SM / MM installed? )

Last edited by bongotrommler; 04-19-2016 at 05:02.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 04-21-2016 , 16:21   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5034

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai52487963 View Post
Hmm...that doesn't seem to work. I added the map 4z_texture_shotty to my server's map folder, then changed my start.bat to begin on that map with no issue. I then added
Code:
gg_enable 1
to my server.cfg file (I created one in the /cfg/ folder since it didn't exist before). When I join the server, it loads the map just fine, but still in casual competitive mode. The output for the server's startup is below:

Sorry for the confusion. I was talking about CS:S when I referred to server.cfg, it seems to work differently in CS:GO, but wherever commands and server settings that load before each map is, in that/those file(s). You'll have to read some other articles to figure out how to control general settings, and things like plugin loading for your server, here is one as I do not know CS:GO.

Looking at those errors, I think the other poster is on to something, looks like you may have a corrupt or missing weaponinfo.txt there where the error indicates. Double check on that specific file and redownload/reinstall the GG package if necessary. I just checked the package and the file does exist in the package in the indicated location, so either you are missing weaponinfo.txt in that location, or it is corrupt.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 04-21-2016 at 16:22.
SomeFatKid
Old 05-02-2016 , 09:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5035

I am unable to get a custom weapons config working. Default config after a restart and it works fine, while with any edits it's broken...

Can I get an example config that isn't default, and isn't 31 levels to see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2016 , 17:41   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5036

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeFatKid View Post
I am unable to get a custom weapons config working. Default config after a restart and it works fine, while with any edits it's broken...

Can I get an example config that isn't default, and isn't 31 levels to see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
First off, I hope you aren't trying to edit weaponsinfo.txt...you know, the file whose first line reads: "// Do not edit this file at all". If so, don't do that. If not, continue on.

What game? If CS:GO, what configuration. Post the edited file you are having a problem with.
For custom weapon orders, you should be editing gungame.equip.txt.

My plugins:
SomeFatKid
Old 05-04-2016 , 06:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5037

I've only been editing the equip.txt but every time I do, it strips players of all weapons. Default config, but edited weapons list. Not to mention I want to set it to 2 kills per weapon, and then make the last item a taser kill with only 1 kill required. It's annoying.

I lost the list, but it was just the sawnoff, negev and knife removed, with grenade at 1 kill and taser the last kill. I'm running at default at the moment.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2016 , 19:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5038

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeFatKid View Post
I've only been editing the equip.txt but every time I do, it strips players of all weapons. Default config, but edited weapons list. Not to mention I want to set it to 2 kills per weapon, and then make the last item a taser kill with only 1 kill required. It's annoying.

I lost the list, but it was just the sawnoff, negev and knife removed, with grenade at 1 kill and taser the last kill. I'm running at default at the moment.

Like I said, post the edited file and I can help you. If you lost the file, try to rebuild it as best as you can remember how you had it or think it should be. You should keep a backup of the original so you can quickly restore any edits without receiving the errors. If you decide you are going to stick with the default, then I guess the issue is closed.

My plugins:
Hibika
Old 06-11-2016 , 19:05   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5039

I think my gungame.equipe doesn't work but I don't know why, can you help me ?

Infos :
- Run on CSS
- Run with default files
-Logs errors :

Quote:
[SM] [0] Line 1651, gungame/util.sp::UTIL_FastSwitch()
[SM] [1] Line 1663, gungame/util.sp::UTIL_FastSwitchWithCheck()
[SM] [2] Line 760, gungame/util.sp::UTIL_GiveNextWeaponReal()
[SM] [3] Line 641, gungame/util.sp::UTIL_Timer_GiveNextWeapon()
- gungame.equip.txt

Quote:
²²"GunGame.Weapon"
{
"WeaponOrder"
{
/**
* Weapon Choices:
* There are a total of 64 levels by default. (To change this value you can edit the gungame_const.inc
* to change the maximum allowed level of the game by changing the define MAX_LEVEL)
* There are a total of 25 usable killing weapons for GunGame.
* By default weapon order only 23 levels and uses 23 out of 25 of the usable killing weapons.
* WARNING:
* DO NOT SKIP LEVELS in any config for WeaponOrder.
* ie .. Only have level 1 to 3 and skip 4 and use 5 to level 23.
* DO NOT SKIP LEVELS
* HandGuns:
* glock, usp, p228, deagle, fiveseven, elite
* Shotguns:
* m3, xm1014
* Sub Machine Guns:
* tmp, mac10, mp5navy, ump45, p90
* Rifles:
* galil, famas, ak47, scout, m4a1, sg552,
* aug, m249, awp
* Automatic Rifles:
* sg550, g3sg1
* Machine Gun:
* m249
* Other:
* knife, hegrenade
*/

"1" "glock"
"2" "usp"
"3" "p228"
"4" "deagle"
"5" "fiveseven"
"6" "elite"
"7" "m3"
"8" "xm1014"
"9" "tmp"
"10" "mac10"
"11" "mp5navy"
"12" "ump45"
"13" "p90"
"14" "galil"
"15" "famas"
"16" "ak47"
"17" "scout"
"18" "m4a1"
"19" "sg552"
"20" "aug"
"21" "m249"
"22" "aug"
"23" "sg552"
"24" "m4a1"
"25" "scout"
"26" "ak47"
"27" "famas"
"28" "galil"
"29" "p90"
"30" "ump45"
"31" "mp5navy"
"32" "mac10"
"33" "tmp"
"34" "xm1014"
"35" "m3"
"36" "m3"
"37" "elite"
"38" "fiveseven"
"39" "deagle"
"40" "p228"
"41" "usp"
"42" "glock"
"43" "hegrenade"
"44" "knife"

/**
* If RandomWeaponOrder is enabled, keep this levels unchanged.
* Use comma as a delimiter, do not use whitespace characters - only digits are allowed.
* Please keep this config line after levels list and before RandomWeaponOrder.
* "22,23" - keep knife and nade levels on defined levels
* "23" - keep knife level on defined level
* "" - randomize all levels
*/
"RandomWeaponReserveLevels" ""

/**
* This will take the weapons in the WeaponOrder and randomize all the weapons order.
* Please keep this config line after levels list and after RandomWeaponReserveLevels.
*/
"RandomWeaponOrder" "0"
}

"MultipleKillsPerLevel"
{
/**
* This is for custom kills per level will override default (MinKillsPerWeapon).
* Leave value at 0 if you do not want to override the default value.
* Example:
* For level 1 they must get 10 kills before they can level up.
* "1" "10"
* "2" "5"
* and so on.
* Or you can set kills per level for a perticular level.
* "1" "10"
* "3" "5"
* "5" "2"
* etc.
* Kills will count across all rounds so that you don't have to get them in one round.
*/
}
}
Thanks for your help, and sorry for my bad english
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2016 , 20:27   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5040

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibika View Post
I think my gungame.equipe doesn't work but I don't know why, can you help me ?

Infos :
- Run on CSS
- Run with default files
-Logs errors :

- gungame.equip.txt

Thanks for your help, and sorry for my bad english
I'm not sure those errors are because of your gungame.equip.txt, Hibika. Try running GG with the default gungame.equip.txt (redownload it if you have to), and see if you get the same error. At first glance, I don't see anything wrong with you equip file. Does GG function despite the errors in the log?

My plugins: