Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition

Post New Thread Reply   

waylander3
Old 06-10-2017 , 13:35   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #11

@ambn, i don't test your plugin, but i have question - do your plugin have HINT message what plant need to retake? Like in HTC 2v2 Tournaments? I waiting this feature by splewis on him retakes mod, but he is don't do this, i believe you will add this, cuz this is easiest to read in hind, not in chat
http://imgur.com/a/2Pfgk
ambn
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2017 , 13:38   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylander3 View Post
@ambn, i don't test your plugin, but i have question - do your plugin have HINT message what plant need to retake? Like in HTC 2v2 Tournaments? I waiting this feature by splewis on him retakes mod, but he is don't do this, i believe you will add this, cuz this is easiest to read in hind, not in chat
http://imgur.com/a/2Pfgk
Why not.
I'm working on it's translation file and trying to make it work, i'll add hint message and then i'll release the new version but i hope you take time and make the russian translation after release
Old 06-10-2017 , 14:07   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambn View Post
Why not.
I'm working on it's translation file and trying to make it work, i'll add hint message and then i'll release the new version but i hope you take time and make the russian translation after release
No problem I like your work and want to help to make it more popular for server-owners
(sry for my english, im russian )

Also, i found a bug. When score is 7-7 i play with ak47, i type !awp for play with awp in next round, chat message tell me what im selected awp, and it must give me awp in next round, but after round end, and halftime switch teams (7-, i still got ak instead awp. I have this issue only when halftime team switch, in normal game weapons changing normally/

Last edited by waylander3; 06-10-2017 at 14:11. Reason: 213
ambn
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2017 , 14:42   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
No problem I like your work and want to help to make it more popular for server-owners
(sry for my english, im russian )

Also, i found a bug. When score is 7-7 i play with ak47, i type !awp for play with awp in next round, chat message tell me what im selected awp, and it must give me awp in next round, but after round end, and halftime switch teams (7-, i still got ak instead awp. I have this issue only when halftime team switch, in normal game weapons changing normally/
Thanks for your support .
And about what you are saying, it's probably is not a bug, it's because i have hooked player team so if someone (including switch halftime) changes team, their primary weapon will changr , but thanks for letting me know, will fix that.
Also having some issues with ready system but translations are okay and will update them when everything started to work perfecy ( maybe tomorrow)
Old 06-10-2017 , 14:58   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #15

Thanks
And what about gun-menu? I think players don't understand how to change weapons, because i don't think they know about !m4, !m1 and etc commands, and there is no "welcome message" by plugin with disclaimer of plugin commands. I think better way is add !guns menu, because it popular in dm, retake, and most players know this command, in this menu players can change weapons (everybody know this command, dont need to talk about it)

And what about pistol choosing? usp, 57, deagle, and others? will you make pistol choosing too? And smoke/he/molotov? Maybe just copy splewis retakes guns menu? i dont see nothing on it, but with this menu your plugin will better
ambn
Veteran Member
Old 06-10-2017 , 15:01   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Thanks
And what about gun-menu? I think players don't understand how to change weapons, because i don't think they know about !m4, !m1 and etc commands, and there is no "welcome message" by plugin with disclaimer of plugin commands. I think better way is add !guns menu, because it popular in dm, retake, and most players know this command, in this menu players can change weapons (everybody know this command, dont need to talk about it)

And what about pistol choosing? usp, 57, deagle, and others? will you make pistol choosing too? And smoke/he/molotov? Maybe just copy splewis retakes guns menu? i dont see nothing on it, but with this menu your plugin will better
Okay, it's fine will add it too
I have created this in one day but will add whatever required in future.
Again thanks for your support mate.
Old 06-11-2017 , 12:37   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
**6/11/2017** Version 1.9.8
- Added !guns menu.
- Added new reporting system (HUD Message with colors).
- Added translation file for plugin to be able to get translated.
- Updated 2vs2.cfg file with new convars.
- Fixed a crash after match has been started when someone new joins.
- Fixed duplicate grenades.
- Fixed some chat's bug showing the wrong number of max needed ready players.
- Fixed a bug loosing awp on team switch or team change.
- Fixed some bugs with convars on sm_forcestop
Note: do not edit commands like sm_a1 or sm_a4 otherwise sm_guns will be bugged.
Old 06-11-2017 , 13:52   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #18

ru

So, i have 1 thing - can you add ban (maybe 30 min), if player on T side don't plant bomb 3 times?
Attached Files
File Type: txt 2vs2.phrases.txt (4.1 KB, 203 views)
ambn
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2017 , 13:56   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
ru

So, i have 1 thing - can you add ban (maybe 30 min), if player on T side don't plant bomb 3 times?
Maybe but it's probaly designed for 2vs2 tournaments and banning someone on a tournamnet is not a wise choice i guess
Old 06-11-2017 , 14:01   Re: [CS:GO] Retakes 2vs2 Edition
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambn View Post
Maybe but it's probaly designed for 2vs2 tournaments and banning someone on a tournamnet is not a wise choice i guess
That's right, the plugin is for tournaments, not for public.
It is not necessary.