Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-12-2011 , 18:29   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.3 (Updated 9/17/2011)
Reply With Quote #1821

Version 3.2.4 Released

Upgrade Notes:
  • All modules need to be updated.
  • All translations need to be updated.
  • There is one new cvar in umc-endvote.cfg called sm_umc_endvote_roundend_delaystart.

Changelog:
  • Added Auto Updating support.
  • Added new feature to the End of Map Vote module that delays a vote for a certain amount of time after it is triggered due to a round ending.
    • New cvar "roundend_delaystart" to control this feature.
  • Fixed bug in Player Count Monitoring where an incorrect translation phrase was breaking Yes/No votes.

Make sure you pay attention to which modules you have enabled!
Attached Files
File Type: zip UMC3.zip (382.2 KB, 162 views)
Old 10-12-2011 , 18:36   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1822

If you would like to have UMC auto-update whenever I release a new version, simply install the new Updater plugin by GoD-Tony.
Old 10-12-2011 , 21:11   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1823

Steel, got another configuration questioin for you!

Is it possible with you plugin that if I wants the rotation to ALWAYS go:

Office > Dust2 > Votemap - Then repeat that order, is it possible?
Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-13-2011 , 14:05   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlvst View Post
Steel, got another configuration questioin for you!

Is it possible with you plugin that if I wants the rotation to ALWAYS go:

Office > Dust2 > Votemap - Then repeat that order, is it possible?
I'm assuming that Votemap can be any map that isn't Office or Dust.

Make a umc_mapcycle for the Random Mapcycle module, that contains one group and two maps: Office and Dust. For Dust, add "command" "sm_umc_endvote_enabled 1" as the map command (thus enabling the end of map vote for that map).

In umc-endvote.cfg, set sm_umc_endvote_enabled to 0. This will disable the map vote for all other maps.

In umc-randomcycle.cfg, set sm_umc_randcycle_mapexclude to 2. This will ensure that the Random Cycle module picks the correct map for your rotation.

Finally, make a umc_mapcycle for the End of Map Vote. This can be configured any way you want. Just make sure that the group name(s) is different than the one you used in the umc_mapcycle you made for the Random Mapcycle module.
Old 10-13-2011 , 14:58   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1825

Hello Steell

I have installed the debug version of umc-adminmenu you provided, and reproduced the "end of map vote is instant" glitch.

I've pasted the logs on http://pastebin.com/PCSvC40a - paste will expire in one month.

I've put some --- comments here and there. I hope you'll be able to make sense out of it. I'm up for further testing, just tell me what you'd like to see tested.

Cheers
Bloodlvst
Old 10-13-2011 , 15:38   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1826

So with this being said, is it possible for Office/Dust2 that votes can still occur to extend the map a few times, but after the extend limit it forces the next map or the 3rd "random map" vote?
Steell
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-13-2011 , 16:20   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlvst View Post
So with this being said, is it possible for Office/Dust2 that votes can still occur to extend the map a few times, but after the extend limit it forces the next map or the 3rd "random map" vote?
It's possible if you make another plugin to present the vote, but UMC itself can't make an "Extend Map Yes or No" vote.
Old 10-14-2011 , 00:31   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1828

Does this plugin have a cvar that changes the way the change to the nextmap occurs?

For example:
I have this installed on a TF2 server. Some maps have no built in timelimit, and result in a stalemate, and the round never ends. Therefore, the next map chosen by UMC never gets changed to, unless the majority of players RTV.

Is it possible to add a cvar that modifies this behaviour? Such as the end of map vote behaving how RTV does, so that it changes to the map straight away, and/or the end of map vote changing map when the time left timer hits 0:00, rather than at round end?

If these cvars already exist, my bad. I couldn't see them as I looked through the plugin.
SuperShadow
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-14-2011 , 11:05   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1829

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank. View Post
Does this plugin have a cvar that changes the way the change to the nextmap occurs?

For example:
I have this installed on a TF2 server. Some maps have no built in timelimit, and result in a stalemate, and the round never ends. Therefore, the next map chosen by UMC never gets changed to, unless the majority of players RTV.

Is it possible to add a cvar that modifies this behaviour? Such as the end of map vote behaving how RTV does, so that it changes to the map straight away, and/or the end of map vote changing map when the time left timer hits 0:00, rather than at round end?

If these cvars already exist, my bad. I couldn't see them as I looked through the plugin.
Try this plugin to fix the never ending maps http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=734701
duydangle
Old 10-15-2011 , 12:26   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.2.4 (Updated 10/12/2011)
Reply With Quote #1830

Anyone can tell me why the random cycle module must be detect the nextmap at the map end? I really want to set the nextmap at the map start. The reason is when people say nextmap, the nextmap is showed, but actually at the end of the map, the nextmap is changed. Anyway to say when "nextmap" is called, is say "[SM] Next map will be decided at Map End"?