Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

EAC?

Post New Thread Reply   

deprale
Old 12-09-2018 , 19:32   EAC?
Reply With Quote #1

Does EAC still work for 1.6?
I just launched it and joined the game but I have no god damn clue if it works or not.
And How do I check if a player runs it upon connecting to my server?

Cuz I'm about to launch a pug server with EAC and I dunno how to set it up on my server...
GunGameR
Old 12-14-2018 , 15:11   Re: EAC?
Reply With Quote #2

Hi @deprale, the answer is complicated read please.

The EAC service is free since almost 2 years ago. You should register your server here https://www.easy.ac/es-es/esports/
then every player who wants play in your server needs download the EAC client from steam shop, launch it, start CS and then join in your server
When a player is in your server the master EAC server will check if the players in your server are using EAC, if someone is not using it your server will kick him.

nowadays (since 3 months ago) the service has a big problem, the master EAC server is not communicating with the registered servers and that means that it is not possible to know if the player who entered your server is using the anticheat or not. In addition with this broken communication the EAC client wont receive the scan instructions for detect cheats in real time because this process is launched when the EAC client recognize that the server joined is a registered one.

Anyways the EAC client keeps being updated. Executing it before counter strike keeps protecting it from dll injections and memory modifications, but that's all for now. I only see this useful if you find a way to know if the client is running it.

Well if someone wants i can provide the exact technical details about this problem.

I hope this information helped you. Regards.

Last edited by GunGameR; 12-14-2018 at 15:14.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-14-2018 , 23:27   Re: EAC?
Reply With Quote #3

On a side-note you should mention that the EAC client is only available for Windows users. Players with Linux OS would be kept out.