Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AimBot Detection

Post New Thread Reply   

Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-09-2009 , 11:10   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #481

The purpose of the quotes is not to have them appear in the result, it is to prevent the server from thinking each word is a separate parameter. It depends on the method that the individual plugin uses to read the command line. Many plugins use read_argv to parse the command which will result in below:

"Aimbot Detected" will be viewed as a single parameter [Aimbot Detected]

whereas

Aimbot Detected will be viewed as 2 separate parameters [Aimbot] [Detected]

amx_ban 5 121 ^"Aimbot Detected^" = Total of 4 arguments

amx_ban 31 343 Aimbot Detected = Total of 5 arguments

Code:
Description
read_argv - Reads an argument from a command. 

read_argv( id , Output[] , len )
 - Arguments start from 1, the 0 argument returns the command.

Last edited by Bugsy; 02-09-2009 at 11:58.
flintridge
Old 02-09-2009 , 12:41   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #482

Hi Bugsy,

Just wanted to report i did get one error yesterday in the error logs from the aimbot possibly.

Quote:
L 02/08/2009 - 17:46:25: Start of error session.
L 02/08/2009 - 17:46:25: Info (map "de_westwood") (file "addons/amxmodx/logs/error_20090208.log")
L 02/08/2009 - 17:46:25: Invalid weapon id 0
L 02/08/2009 - 17:46:25: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "aimbotdetect.amxx") (native "get_weaponname") - debug not enabled!
L 02/08/2009 - 17:46:25: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
Its the only one since i upgraded to v1.2 and does not seem to effect anything right now. But just wanted to report it encase it was something you might need to know. I will let you know if anymore happens.

Looking forward to it firing mouse1 ^^ or any assignable key!
Old 02-09-2009 , 21:49   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintridge View Post
Hi Bugsy,

Just wanted to report i did get one error yesterday in the error logs from the aimbot possibly.

Its the only one since i upgraded to v1.2 and does not seem to effect anything right now. But just wanted to report it encase it was something you might need to know. I will let you know if anymore happens.
Thanks, I put in a fix for this. I also added code to block the bot from being spawned if the watched player kills his victim with a grenade. There was previously only a block for knife. This may be what caused the error that you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flintridge View Post
Looking forward to it firing mouse1 ^^ or any assignable key!
Unfortunately this is not possible.

Last edited by Bugsy; 02-09-2009 at 22:35.
Jellric
Old 02-10-2009 , 01:01   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #484

Can anyone remove the code specific to CS so non-CS servers can use this?

I gave it a try but didn't really know what I was doing.
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-10-2009 , 01:34   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellric View Post
Can anyone remove the code specific to CS so non-CS servers can use this?

I gave it a try but didn't really know what I was doing.
I will go over it and see if I can make it non-cstrike specific without losing any of the functionality.

Last edited by Bugsy; 02-10-2009 at 02:11.
Jellric
Old 02-10-2009 , 21:53   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #486

Quote:
I will go over it and see if I can make it non-cstrike specific without losing any of the functionality.
Awesome! I've been salivating over this plugin since I first saw it.

Let me know if you need a server to test the non-CS version on.
Owyn
Veteran Member
Old 02-13-2009 , 12:09   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #487

i'm getting "SZ_GETSPACE: tried to write to an unitialized sizebuf_t: ???" error from time to time and server shutdowns (shows little window with error), i googled error and it says bots causes this error, aimbot detection is the only one plugin with bot usage on my server, so i write here
Send a message via ICQ to Owyn
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 02-13-2009 , 23:54   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Owyn. View Post
i'm getting "SZ_GETSPACE: tried to write to an unitialized sizebuf_t: ???" error from time to time and server shutdowns (shows little window with error), i googled error and it says bots causes this error, aimbot detection is the only one plugin with bot usage on my server, so i write here
There is a thread about your same error in the support forum. I don't think it is related to the plugin.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=26988
Old 02-14-2009 , 11:21   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoMorris View Post
I've had this installed for a while now and was beginning to doubt it actually worked, until finally the detector logged someone for having aimbot Happy days. Fantastic idea btw, I searched for something like this for soooo long.

I award you with a crab.

Just an update, numerous people found with aimbot (I use this plugin on all 8 of my public servers) and I heavily recommend this plugin (pisses on HLGuards attempt if I'm honest). Some people I'm pretty sure don't hack have been detected with an aimbot so I was wondering what the fault ratio is? Just how difficult is it to fail the aimbot scan if you are not using an aimbot? Myself and another member recently tested it with/without aimbot and these were the results...

With Aimbot

4/10 it discovered the aimbot, but on all 10 occasions it did target at least 1 of the invisable bots and hit it.

Without Aimbot

0/10... it did not discover an aimbot, even with directly aiming for the invisable dead bot and unloading a full clip until my server announced the invisible bot (kimbo_slice this time, great names for them btw ) had left the server.

Is there a way to log the damage/accuracy of the hits on the bot, regardless if the scanner thinks the player has aimbot or not? I don't wanna ban certain people for having an aimbot unless I know for certain it's almost impossible to fail it without having an aimbot (some of these guys are in my clan lol)

Still an amazing and ingenious plugin

Karma+++

Last edited by BingoMorris; 02-14-2009 at 11:28.
Owyn
Veteran Member
Old 02-17-2009 , 04:12   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #490

hi, a bug report again, bot was spawned when player was shooting enemy then enemy jumped high in the air and player killed enemy and bot was spawned right after enemy
can you view my demo? http://webfile.ru/2646747
i've uploaded missing files few pages ago so i think it should play (if nyaken2.tga is missing, rename nyaken.tga to nyaken2.tga in gfx folder)

(here screens:
http://webfile.ru/2646708
http://webfile.ru/2646711
http://webfile.ru/2646714
)
Send a message via ICQ to Owyn