Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

hero selection confusion

Post New Thread Reply   

Veyron
Old 03-19-2006 , 18:28   hero selection confusion
Reply With Quote #1

i have 55 lvls on my server, but i only pick like 50, because i maxed out on binds, but everytime the map changes, the hero selection list comes up and says i picked 43/55, so i keep on picking the same heros everytime the level changes, if i restart the rounds, everything is fine and my heros are kept, but once the map changes, i have to repick those same 7 heros again and again, how can i fix this?
this doesnt seem to be happening to anyone else in my server

and also, i have a couple models on, soldier, HMG, masterchief, predator, santa, ubergunner, but most of the time i look like a regular unit, how do i make it so i look like ubergunner??
rufiokicks15
Old 03-19-2006 , 18:38  
Reply With Quote #2

i have to do this too i dont know why and for the models usually if u drop the one you want then repick it i usually have that model showing
SuperHero Moderator
Old 03-19-2006 , 21:52   Re: hero selection confusion
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron
i have 55 lvls on my server, but i only pick like 50, because i maxed out on binds, but everytime the map changes, the hero selection list comes up and says i picked 43/55, so i keep on picking the same heros everytime the level changes, if i restart the rounds, everything is fine and my heros are kept, but once the map changes, i have to repick those same 7 heros again and again, how can i fix this?
this doesnt seem to be happening to anyone else in my server

and also, i have a couple models on, soldier, HMG, masterchief, predator, santa, ubergunner, but most of the time i look like a regular unit, how do i make it so i look like ubergunner??
a. vault has a limit it can save... meaning you will not be able to save more then ~ 43 heroes, you will have to repick them each time server starts or map changes. Solution: allow less heroes to be chosen.

b. The model shown out of the model heroes you have is whatever is last in the plugins.ini list, there's no way around that. Either don't use the model heroes you don't want to show the model or move the one you want below the rest in plugins.ini.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
Veyron
Old 03-19-2006 , 22:57  
Reply With Quote #4

awww
is there a way to raise the capacity?
other servers have like 60 or 100 ive seen
why is it 43 just for me? or even that number at all
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 03-20-2006 , 01:59  
Reply With Quote #5

no, use mysql saving...

btw, if you open your vault it will be all messed up. It's not something we can change.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu