Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Blocks pressing buttons multiple times per round, allows admins to add buttons to an ignore list, see button info, find buttons, and more.
    Old 04-28-2018 , 15:17   TOG Double Press Blocker
    Reply With Quote #1

I'm slowly releasing (which takes a good bit of time) a bunch of my older/smaller plugins that have just been sitting around and others might want them.
    I don't plan on fully supporting all of them, as I don't currently have the time for that, but wanted to make them available to others. By now, some of these may have similar plugins released by others - I don't intend on checking.

Plugin Description:

TOG Double Press Blocker
    Blocks pressing buttons multiple times per round, allows admins to add buttons to an ignore list, see button info, find buttons, and more. This plugin was developed primarily for Deathrun servers.

Additional features:
    • Buttons can be colored based on status (pressed vs not pressed).
    • Settings are saved per-map, so each map is customizable. Settings saved are: Disable plugin for the map, glow colors for buttons based on status, and specific buttons being ignored by the plugin.
    • Specific buttons can be ignored, and are saved in the per-map settings. Notes: This is important, since some buttons need to be pressed multiple times, and others you dont want colored by status. Additionally, the method used is based on how old the map is. In very old maps, the only good identifier for buttons is the coordinates. However, since buttons move when pressing them, you have to build in an adjustable tolerance that is saved in the per-map settings. Too high and it will catch other buttons....too low and it wont be recognised after it moves. If the map isnt very old, Hammer IDs are used to identify the buttons (Hammer eventually started forcing Hammer IDs for buttons). The Hammer ID method is clean and easy. The coordinates one can be buggy sometimes, but again, that is for old maps.
    • Configurable admin flag(s) using the TOG Flag System. All buttons are listed in an admin menu. From the sub-menu for a specific button, the button can be triggered, beaconed, or can have all available info printed to console for you. Beacons and triggers are printed in chat for all to see (to prevent admin abuse). Plugin also notifies admins if a map has never been configured and buttons should be checked.

Download Package
    Source Code

See Github repository for plugin details and instructions.
    Old 08-19-2019 , 20:46   Re: TOG Double Press Blocker
    Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by GoGetSomeSleep View Post
    i need something like a "sm_afk, sm_team, sm_something commands in 1 map or raund 1 use" this plugin work like this?
    +1
    ThatOneGuy
    Veteran Member
    Old 08-19-2019 , 21:09   Re: TOG Double Press Blocker
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    i need something like a "sm_afk, sm_team, sm_something commands in 1 map or raund 1 use" this plugin work like this?
    Why wouldnt you use an afk manager to move afk players on round 1? If I'm understanding your request correctly, what you are asking for sounds like it should be a separate plugin, and likely already exists. Please rephrase your request if I am misunderstanding it.
    Old 08-19-2019 , 22:31   Re: TOG Double Press Blocker
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    some guys spamming like a !afk !team !afk !team, i want only 1 use per map or raund
    this is not what this plugin does