Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] MyJailbreak - warden, days, menu & more (Beta 14 - 13/08/18)

Post New Thread Reply   

nocheat
Old 01-12-2017 , 20:35   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #341

Hi shanapu,i've got a problem with the player models.
All player models are enormous error boxes on both teams could you tell me how to fix this?
Also i was wondering if there was a way to remove the myjb tag in chat announcments etc..
Thanks in advance.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2017 , 21:19   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocheat View Post
Hi shanapu,i've got a problem with the player models.
All player models are enormous error boxes on both teams could you tell me how to fix this?
Spoiler

Frequently Asked Questions - Big red error boxes instead of player models

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocheat View Post
Also i was wondering if there was a way to remove the myjb tag in chat announcments etc..
Thanks in advance.
You can edit the tags for every plugin in their translation files.
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2017 , 12:34   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #343

Thanks for your fast fix shanapu, I have another question for you, there's a feacture in your plugin that allows Guards to disarm people when they shoot on their hands (or their weapons?) which is fantastic, but, there's a problem that the same feacture is active when you're doing a !lr like Sho4shoot and it can be annoying, i really don't want to disable this feacture so i wonder if you could make it like turning it off when there's a !lr being played.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2017 , 12:54   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
...there's a feacture in your plugin that allows Guards to disarm people when they shoot on their hands (or their weapons?) which is fantastic, but, there's a problem that the same feacture is active when you're doing a !lr like Sho4shoot and it can be annoying,...
This was already requested some time ago and I implemented it with commit fd40083.
It's in still dev branch.

edit: did you fixed your ratio-issue?

Last edited by shanapu; 01-13-2017 at 12:57.
gorgitko
Old 01-15-2017 , 14:45   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #345

Hello, very good plugin!!

Is it possible to make all players solid? I have set mp_solid_teamnates 1, but that doesn't work. Only setting NoBlock from warden menu makes teamnates solid.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2017 , 16:12   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgitko View Post
Hello, very good plugin!!

Is it possible to make all players solid? I have set mp_solid_teamnates 1, but that doesn't work. Only setting NoBlock from warden menu makes teamnates solid.
Code:
// Enable or disable integrated removing of player vs player collisions (noblock): 0 - disable, 1 - enable
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_hosties_noblock_enable "0"
Old 01-16-2017 , 16:15   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #347

Ohhh sure, I just have overlooked that in the huge amount of JB cvars. Thanks!
x9yy
Old 01-24-2017 , 09:21   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #348

Hey,

ive got a question. I only need the report Freekill and give Freeday option/plugin whatever.
So i just saw on your wiki Page the Commands how i can use it, but... there is a windows called Files but in MyJailbreak-Addon are no documents called
/addons/sourcemod/scripting/MyJailbreak/Modules/Request/freeday.sp
/addons/sourcemod/scripting/MyJailbreak/Modules/Request/freekill.sp
Its still not in there. So how do i get this? Cuz i think i need this 2, to activate the Report Freekill and give Freeday Option i guess.

And my last question is, on the wiki page as well is a ConVars. Where do i put this into the plugin/addon? Do i have to create a .txt or .cfg file calles ConVars or what? Im sorry im knew to this. I know how to edit, i mean its really simple to add a 0 or 1 to activate/deactive. But where do i put the file into and how do i name it?

Thanks for any help !
best regards
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2017 , 11:55   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9yy View Post
ive got a question. I only need the report Freekill and give Freeday option/plugin whatever. ...
The Freedays Module is a part of the Warden (Simon) plugin. You can use Warden without any other of MyJailbreaks Plugins & you can disable all not needed features (Modules) per config. Warden can run as "standalone" no additional plugins needed.

The Freedays Module is a part of the Request Plugin. The Request Plugin has two required plugins. MyJailbreaks Warden and SM Hosties is needed for run the Request Plugin. You can disable all not needed features (Modules) of Request plugin per config.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9yy View Post
And my last question is, on the wiki page as well is a ConVars. Where do i put this into the plugin/addon? Do i have to create a .txt or .cfg file calles ConVars or what? Im sorry im knew to this. I know how to edit, i mean its really simple to add a 0 or 1 to activate/deactive. But where do i put the file into and how do i name it?
All MyJailbreak Plugins will generate after first plugin start a new config file (.cfg) in .../csgo/cfg/MyJailbreak folder. In this config files you can find & edit all the ConVars for all MyJailbreak plugins.

BTW. the wiki is not up to date. some ConVars & new features are missing. Will update it with next release.
Old 01-24-2017 , 21:56   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 9.1 / 11-12-16]
Reply With Quote #350

!menu/menu nothing works to bring up warden menu or terrorist menu and even admin menu for Myjailbreak.

Since adding chat processor no one can see their own typing.

My event days folder is empty as well as HUD not working.

Using hosties v2 compiled myself, sourcemod 1.8 5969, MyJB-master-b2c69fa. The only thing I did not install is smart jail doors, don't really care for that.

Just give me a basic idea of what I should look into and I'll get to it.