Reply With Quote #121

dont bother this plug doesnt work
it kicks ppl out of the server w/ error
syphilis
Old 10-14-2005 , 22:21  
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkst4r
question, when i download the the zip files (or extras) where do i put them?
Directly into the cstrike folder.

Sorry that I forgot about this plugin, I've included the fix for amxx 1.01, even though the amxx version is way past that by now. If you can give me any other errors I'll attempt to fix them, but I don't have the ability to test the plugin anymore.

If you do give me errors, please be very descriptive about them, or I probably won't be able to figure it out.
mackaveli
Old 10-15-2005 , 02:27  
Reply With Quote #123

well for one, w/e i make any one a chicken the server kicks ppl after a few minutes
T(+)rget
Old 10-15-2005 , 21:56  
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Note: Do not attempt to use this plugin with ATAC's chicken punishment. T(+)rget designed this plugin differently than the chickenmod module, and it simply WILL NOT work with ATAC.
It does work with ATAC, its more than likely ATAC for AMXX hasn't been updated to support the plugin version.

Doesn't matter anyhow, once AMX 2005 is offical there is going to be quite a few changes to ATAC + ChickenMod
mackaveli
Old 10-15-2005 , 23:46  
Reply With Quote #125

hmm i dont have atac on the server
just piss - dookie - and sank sounds
cozmicshredder
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-16-2005 , 17:30  
Reply With Quote #126

Is there a version for amxmodx-1.60?

I cannot get this version to work?
Send a message via ICQ to cozmicshredder Send a message via AIM to cozmicshredder Send a message via MSN to cozmicshredder Send a message via Yahoo to cozmicshredder Send a message via Skype™ to cozmicshredder
meng
Veteran Member
Old 10-17-2005 , 05:40  
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by meng
Quote:
Originally Posted by teame06
ok does anyone have this when tell someone to change to chicken. they do i say attack me i'm going to try to kill you. i see the chicken model and everything. instead of trying to shoot the chicken model i am able to shoot invisable hit box where the human model is suppose to be because when i'm shooting at the chicken model i think it hitting the feet.

is this just me or is this correct?
indeed i have the same issue. i have tried this plugin with fresh installs of amxmodx 1.0 and 1.6 (with their corresponding metamods and amxx compiles). im looking at a chicken but they still have human hitboxes. also you will notice that if you are a chicken (first person), you are indeed human height. so it strips your weapons, gives you chicken gravity, speed, and hp... but nothing else. no first person chicken model appears either (like with metamod chickenmod).

on a side note...
i have tried using the lastest version of atac with this plugin with no success. just doesnt turn you into chicken at all.
so has anybody looked into this? the human height thing isnt such a big deal. its just so much better when your chicken height and pecking at players knees!. as for ATAC? whats the deal? i have the latest versions of both ATAC and chickenmod rebirth. the plugins work fine on their own.... but the chicken punishment just doesnt work. its says "bla has been turned into a chicken" but bla has not.

i wish i could be more helpful but i know very little about scripting. i am more than willing to help with any update testing though. thx..
Send a message via Yahoo to meng
cozmicshredder
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-17-2005 , 11:17  
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by teame06
ok does anyone have this when tell someone to change to chicken. they do i say attack me i'm going to try to kill you. i see the chicken model and everything. instead of trying to shoot the chicken model i am able to shoot invisable hit box where the human model is suppose to be because when i'm shooting at the chicken model i think it hitting the feet.

is this just me or is this correct?
Wow, give a mouse a cookie and he wants a glass of milk!
Send a message via ICQ to cozmicshredder Send a message via AIM to cozmicshredder Send a message via MSN to cozmicshredder Send a message via Yahoo to cozmicshredder Send a message via Skype™ to cozmicshredder
SweatyBanana
BANNED
Old 10-26-2005 , 12:54  
Reply With Quote #129

theres a bug...when you change to a chicken and set the max speed, of you push the "crouch" button, the maxchicken speed will no longer be set and you have to turn human->chicken->and reset speed to get it to work.
Send a message via AIM to SweatyBanana Send a message via Yahoo to SweatyBanana
Manic
Old 10-26-2005 , 21:21  
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
when i chicken someone it kills them but shows them still alive but their screen is sideways and all they can do is jump
Me too, any help with that? We just sit there, look around and jump automatically, and were lookin sideways.