Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

View Poll Results: What should be added in the future AMX_super?
Vocom Admin 10 33.33%
Silent-Nades 0 0%
Both! 9 30.00%
Neither! 11 36.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?

Post New Thread Reply   

Bo0m!
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2007 , 20:43   Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #1

Simple poll, should either of these plugins be incorporated into AMX_Super?

Vocom Admin (Suggested by bmann)
Silent-Nades (Suggested by regalis)

Please give us your opinion here!
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-03-2007 , 21:29   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #2

Both! Provided your willing to do the work.
Old 05-04-2007 , 00:15   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #3

neither
I think there useless

Silent nades is just for fun im guessing which is not reallt neccessary and kinda useless too
vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 05-04-2007 , 00:16   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #4

I just think it would increase the plugin's functionality and bring it closer to being the true all in one.
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 05-04-2007 , 04:55   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #5

lol good one there vvg

I definitely think vocom admin, i use it every time i play.

But silent nades, is completely optional, and not so "core" to admin commands, although we have a bunch that isnt considered admin commands, but the bigger it is the more we need to compress and think about resources.
Old 05-04-2007 , 06:42   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #6

I think those two plugins are useful!But how bmann say's : The plugin "Amx_Super" is big...
Old 05-06-2007 , 02:00   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #7

I am sorry but they are useless, they dont have to be in amx super
anssik
Old 05-06-2007 , 11:38   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #8

Neither. Because AMX_Super is kind all about AIO admin commands and fixes.

Silent Nades is useless, and it has nothing to do with AMX_Super so it should be left as separate mod.

Vocom Admin, well it's kinda useless too. If you want to chat with admins, use teamspeak. Simple as that. CS's voice is definately not good compared to external programs. And for the few that want to still use Vocom Admin, they can download it as separate mod.

EDIT: Crumbling all plugins in one isn't a good idea. AMX_Super should only have the best of best in my opinion, and these plugins definately don't fit to that category.

Last edited by anssik; 05-08-2007 at 09:28.
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 05-08-2007 , 01:47   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #9

Most people dont have teamspeak/vent at all, or dont know how to get it. So this is usefull if you just want a simple "admin talk only" type of thing.

But I guess thats why its here, to see what you want ;)
(i might be a lil late, i just got in from cali and havnt checked all the threads yet) lol
Old 06-05-2007 , 09:00   Re: Should these plugins be incorperated into AMX_Super?
Reply With Quote #10

well silent nades its very useless ... if you want a fun server you put this and you have it. vocom admin its useful because not every body has time to start team speak etc etc just to talk to an admin. in this situation: a suspected player on a server with 2 admins, admins with no team speak. here its very useful, they can talk about that player without using psay or loosing time by installing team speak, configurating it, etc.
i think this one should be incorporated in amx super and who doesnt want it just doesnt binds +adminvoice. my opinion ;)

Last edited by mitza_draku; 06-05-2007 at 09:04.