Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

invisible spectators?

Post New Thread Reply   

algee2005
Old 08-18-2005 , 04:29   invisible spectators?
Reply With Quote #1

i knew i saw a plugin for this, to make admins be able to go spec, but still appearing like assigned to a team on scoreboard.

i would like to use this but can not find it anymore anyone got that plugin or a link or something?
L 10/16/1982 - 01:23:00: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Mod_LoadBrushModel: models/algee_born.mdl too sexy
Send a message via ICQ to algee2005 Send a message via AIM to algee2005 Send a message via MSN to algee2005 Send a message via Yahoo to algee2005
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2005 , 04:31  
Reply With Quote #2

Type "kill" in console when you're alive.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
algee2005
Old 08-18-2005 , 04:32  
Reply With Quote #3

little bit obvious, no?
L 10/16/1982 - 01:23:00: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Mod_LoadBrushModel: models/algee_born.mdl too sexy
Send a message via ICQ to algee2005 Send a message via AIM to algee2005 Send a message via MSN to algee2005 Send a message via Yahoo to algee2005
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2005 , 04:50  
Reply With Quote #4

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <engine> public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Silent kill","0.1","v3x")     register_clcmd("s_kill","ClCmd_SilentKill",ADMIN_ADMIN) } public ClCmd_SilentKill(id,lvl,cid) {     if(!cmd_access(id,lvl,cid,1))         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     user_silentkill(id)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }
There, no death message.

Command: s_kill
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
algee2005
Old 08-18-2005 , 05:21  
Reply With Quote #5

lol nice one, i never thought of this way ^^, i will try that out, big thx! your da man! may i use this code? i will give you credit for it!! i d play around with this

hehe, lets go on - like fake that your gonna leave, put a fake message "xxx has left the game; xxx has dropped" and make the kill be done automatical at the beginning, so admins can turn that on/off

only problem is that your name is still shown in scoreboard, any way to remove it completely? i know there is a way to modify the score for players and teams, so there must be a way

also would it be possible to override the status command? like sending out a faked status, without your name, steamid and stuff shown?

everyone would think you have left the game and you ll be really 100% stealth

my problem was, some hacks detect when someone is spectating and notify the hacker - this way they dont even know your there

this was my initial idea to combine this with your esp plugin. an uber admin stealth-spectate catch-cheater plugin.
CubicVirtuoso
Old 08-18-2005 , 07:32  
Reply With Quote #6

lol v3x always going for the easy way out... thats what makes you so smart :O
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 08-19-2005 , 22:01  
Reply With Quote #7

Yea, sure.. You can use it, I don't care.. That's why i gave it to you.

You can easily change the command, you should know how to do that.

algee2005
Old 08-22-2005 , 12:26  
Reply With Quote #8

yea, i would.. but

Quote:
only problem is that your name is still shown in scoreboard, any way to remove it completely? i know there is a way to modify the score for players and teams, so there must be a way

also would it be possible to override the status command? like sending out a faked status, without your name, steamid and stuff shown?
anyone know if you can (and when yes, how) to do this two things? anything else should be easy enough for a nub like me

huh, maybe there is a website that shows how the scoreboard is built up? i found one for ns, but i doubt its the same for cs oO

i tried the search, people made plugins that can modify the score, death, kills, pings, whatever - but nothing for what i want to do. of course i could spend a day playing around with this sick stuff... but why not ask people that might know i will also try and ask in the irc channel.