Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Weird HP/AP Problem

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

mastershakez
Old 02-19-2010 , 02:51   Weird HP/AP Problem

Short Version: Only 1 of my 4 "HP/AP/Player Model" heroes are working. They all were ripped from the same script and they do not load HP/AP, but they do load the models.

Long Version: I've just started a second SH server and made a few rips of Master Chief for a total of 4 heroes that use a player model and increase HP/AP. They give 200 500 800 and 1000 respectively.

The hero that gives 1000 HP/AP is the ONLY hero that is actually giving health and armor. All the others are not increasing health or armor at all, but they ARE adding the player model.

I've been spending the past couple days trying to figure out what could possibly be going wrong. Everything looks fine, and the heroes all use the exact same code as a rip(the scripts are correctly ripped, I'm sure of it). If it was a cvar problem, then they should be setting to the default armor(150), but they are not even doing that.

The weird thing is that the hero that works has nothing special about him. I used Master Chief to rip all of these heroes, and I've even tried using the working heroes script to remake the others(no luck obviously). I've also done this exact same thing on my first server with no problems.

What could possibly cause this? I've reripped the scripts about 4 times total now. I've tried to use the hero scripting guide here to just make a new hero that adds just HP/AP and a player model, but the guide is outdated and I run into problems with the player model portion.
mastershakez
Old 02-19-2010 , 03:30   Re: Weird HP/AP Problem

Never mind, I fixed it. Of course I end up fixing it less than hour after posting this.
The Art of War
Veteran Member
Old 02-19-2010 , 06:01   Re: Weird HP/AP Problem

You are one of the owners of Wolf's SH Server?