Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Help needed! L4D2 co-op/realism normal difficulty only on server

Post New Thread Reply   

cApbAt
Old 05-05-2010 , 07:45   Help needed! L4D2 co-op/realism normal difficulty only on server
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys. Sorry, but i'm new to the whole server modding scene so appologies in advance.

With the help of a friend, i have just bought, modded and setup a left 4 dead 2 server with metamod and sourcemod running fine. All seemed well, and everything appears to work ok, including sm admin, and the key bind etc. I have full access to admin rights...

all gametypes work correctly on the server, but one problem remains. If i start a lobby with co-op or realism gametype, with any other difficulty other than normal, when i then connect to my server, the game has reverted back to normal difficulty. I simply cant get advanced, or expert (hardcore) running when connecting from lobby. And everytime i vote change the difficulty, the next maps revert back to normal.

Help, i need a fix. (using rackage server, metamod 1.81, and sourcemod 1.3.2)
Abaddown
Old 05-05-2010 , 19:51   Re: Help needed! L4D2 co-op/realism normal difficulty only on server
Reply With Quote #2

Did you specify a game difficulty in server cfg or leave it blank? I don't use a difficulty setting in cfg or gametype for that matter. Lobby select works fine. Server always stays where the lobby or vote puts it.