Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp

Post New Thread Reply   

Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2012 , 04:35   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #411

Ey bro, is it possible maybe to update the main thread?

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2012 , 06:03   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
Ey bro, is it possible maybe to update the main thread?
I think YamiKaitou had in mind to let compiled plugins in a separated post (where OP have no access) so we can have better control on what plugins authors attach on their thread.
His first sentence say that you can link the post in the main thread (i just did it) and that you can PM when you update the plugin.

- my plugins -
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2012 , 08:19   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #413

Alright.
Thank you very much ^.^

cisse3
Old 08-26-2012 , 10:16   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #414

Ok, after that problem is fixed i downloaded the correct and compiled .amxx files and tested the new version.

Still i'm not satisfied at all with the updated.

You didn't do the sugestions that i gave, that you said you would put them on this update. I can link them for you to see again.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=234
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=340

Also, its still giving to me the same bug that is mentioned on the 2nd link. When i play with bots, when i choose random teams, the system makes it like 6v4. Let me send you a image for proof: http://**************/photo/my-images...ble0000mj.png/

Still i'm waiting for something to change the Team tags. Example: I don't want to play with something like "(Team-B) cisse3" i want to play with "CT cisse3" or whatever i want to put. Can't you do anything about that?

Finally its just a new sugestion for the plugin to look a little bit cool. Try to make the hud colored when choosing the teams. Something like this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/proutou...49980707251531
dashow
Old 08-26-2012 , 19:30   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #415

Can you please, put updated the source code (.sma) files?

Thank you.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2012 , 15:55   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #416

Today I came home late.
Toomorow I'll answer you cisse3, but it will be taken care of, don't worry.

And dashow, the source code is on the main thread, it is updated, check it.

Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 08-28-2012 , 13:49   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #417

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisse3 View Post
Ok, after that problem is fixed i downloaded the correct and compiled .amxx files and tested the new version.

Still i'm not satisfied at all with the updated.

You didn't do the sugestions that i gave, that you said you would put them on this update. I can link them for you to see again.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=234
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=340

Also, its still giving to me the same bug that is mentioned on the 2nd link. When i play with bots, when i choose random teams, the system makes it like 6v4. Let me send you a image for proof: http://**************/photo/my-images...ble0000mj.png/

Still i'm waiting for something to change the Team tags. Example: I don't want to play with something like "(Team-B) cisse3" i want to play with "CT cisse3" or whatever i want to put. Can't you do anything about that?

Finally its just a new sugestion for the plugin to look a little bit cool. Try to make the hud colored when choosing the teams. Something like this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/proutou...49980707251531
So, about what you said:
  • About typing the commands in few different ways, alright so It's been added and will be in the next update, you can now type it with '!', '.' and '/'. At all commands.
  • About the .restart command - I prefer to leave it that way and not let captains restart the half, it can be easily abused. I know you want it only to work when both captains type .restart, but still, it can be abused and there is no reason to restart half, people should play just with what they have, and what they are given, not everytime a team fucks up lets do another restart, that it aint the point.
  • About being flexible with the commands, I tried to do my best, I added some variations of commands and will put them all up.
  • About your story when you told you played with the amx_automix_settings afk time and it kicked you all the time, I just tried changing it myself and it doesn't that, it resets with every entrance to your server, and if you have immunity it won't kick you.
  • About the plugin not randomizing your team with the bots properly (the 6vs4 problem), sorry it has been fixed now and will be added to the next update.
  • Regarding the player's menu, I must put it on M button because I can detect it on that button only because there you are picking teams, and we anyway want to block that. If I want you to press on V or N to open the player's menu I must bind it with something, so if you want you can simply do in console bind n jointeam and it will open that there, you can do the same for v.
  • About the TEAM Tags - If you want to change the team tags that is not a problem, just go to your server ftp's cstrike/addons/amxmodx/data/lang folder and open there the auto-mix.txt file, then look up for "(Team B)" and "(Team A)" in CTRL + F, then after the '=' change it to whatever you want it to be.

If you want to check the updates I've done, you are free to download and post here with any other issues you have, so I can fix it up to the next update.

And for you dashow, here is the new .sma, so you can check that too.

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (pimpspug.sma - 540 views - 123.5 KB)

Last edited by Diegorkable; 08-28-2012 at 13:55.
cisse3
Old 08-28-2012 , 19:14   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
So, about what you said:
  • About typing the commands in few different ways, alright so It's been added and will be in the next update, you can now type it with '!', '.' and '/'. At all commands.
  • About the .restart command - I prefer to leave it that way and not let captains restart the half, it can be easily abused. I know you want it only to work when both captains type .restart, but still, it can be abused and there is no reason to restart half, people should play just with what they have, and what they are given, not everytime a team fucks up lets do another restart, that it aint the point.
  • About being flexible with the commands, I tried to do my best, I added some variations of commands and will put them all up.
  • About your story when you told you played with the amx_automix_settings afk time and it kicked you all the time, I just tried changing it myself and it doesn't that, it resets with every entrance to your server, and if you have immunity it won't kick you.
  • About the plugin not randomizing your team with the bots properly (the 6vs4 problem), sorry it has been fixed now and will be added to the next update.
  • Regarding the player's menu, I must put it on M button because I can detect it on that button only because there you are picking teams, and we anyway want to block that. If I want you to press on V or N to open the player's menu I must bind it with something, so if you want you can simply do in console bind n jointeam and it will open that there, you can do the same for v.
  • About the TEAM Tags - If you want to change the team tags that is not a problem, just go to your server ftp's cstrike/addons/amxmodx/data/lang folder and open there the auto-mix.txt file, then look up for "(Team B)" and "(Team A)" in CTRL + F, then after the '=' change it to whatever you want it to be.

If you want to check the updates I've done, you are free to download and post here with any other issues you have, so I can fix it up to the next update.

And for you dashow, here is the new .sma, so you can check that too.

Good luck
Ok, answering all your points.
  • I'm waiting for that thing of the diferent ways to write comamds to be done soon
  • Ok, i see your point. I already thought about that but anyway you are right. At least you should make it only to admins in case of something goes wrong, and admin should have the right to restart the match without having to make !stopmatch and !startmatch again.
  • About the flexible commands i was refering mainly to the parts upthere. You can add per example .ready togethers with the !add command or .notready together with !unadd and so on. Later when some other words come to my mind i can give you more sugestions.
  • About that thing on the afk time, i didn't tested that with this version. I still must check that.
  • I'm hoping that is fixed that 6v4 with bots problem
  • About the players menu, you already explained that to me before, thanks
  • About the team tags, ok i got it. I thought you could make an easier way to change the team tags. Something like in game for admins amx_automix_teamtag "TEAM-A|"

Finally i just wanna say that the plugin that you putted for me to see the updates its not working. Maybe its not compiled or idk. It gives that same error as before

Last edited by cisse3; 08-28-2012 at 19:15. Reason: misspealing words
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2012 , 11:38   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #419

You know that you need to compile it locally on your computer, right?
Anyway, I'll PM you the .amxx because it is not allowed to post.

cisse3
Old 08-29-2012 , 14:57   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #420

You know that i'm not a programer.
I'm just a random gamer and i don't know what to do about editing or whatever it is messing with codes in plugins.

I don't know how to compile it.

Btw, why is not allowed to post the plugin compiled? Can't understand :s