Soon

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
cisse3
Old 05-28-2012 , 16:24   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
I said it might be your computer's problem, didn't accuse you in anything, I stay open minded.
Please tell someone else to try and run it on their dedicated server, or if may anyone please try to run it on their dedicated server, seeing if anything comes up for them aswell, if yes, then there's definitely something wrong with the plugin, if not, maybe there's some device missing in your computer, or I don't know. I just throw expressions cuz I really don't know where is that coming from, you need to ask someone else to try and run it on their dedicated server, so we can see what happens.
Already did. I told them to install the plugin according to the instructions on the main page. The error is the same for them.

another proof: http://**************/photo/my-images/31/printhv.png/

So, why don't you try to unistall everything on your dedicated server and try to install it again only with amxmod and the plugin downloaded from the main page.

As you can see its not just happening to me.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-28-2012 , 16:25   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisse3 View Post
Already did. I told them to install the plugin according to the instructions on the main page. The error is the same for them.

another proof: http://**************/photo/my-images/31/printhv.png/

So, why don't you try to unistall everything on your dedicated server and try to install it again only with amxmod and the plugin downloaded from the main page.

As you can see its not just happening to me.
I did do it on my server, and few servers I know that run this plugin on their server and it is working just fine with no errors. I got nothing to tell you, I'll try to check with someone.

inf4mouz
Old 05-28-2012 , 17:34   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #334

Quote:
the amx_automix_settings requires you have an admin.
About the practice.cfg, make sure it is in cstrike/ folder, no reason it shouldn't load.

But I will give you 2 things to ensure your plugin runs correctly:
  • There is a pug.ini file in your addons/amxmodx/configs/ folder, and there is written '0' in it.
  • Write the line pimpspug.amxx as the FIRST LINE on the 3rd party plugins section in plugins.ini file.

It doesnt work i am admin the stats things run but i dont see !dmg in stats settings

Last edited by inf4mouz; 05-28-2012 at 17:35.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-28-2012 , 18:59   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #335

@cisse3 - Try that pimpspug.amxx I uploaded here on this post, tell me if error still occures.

@inf4mouz - Please put here your plugins.ini file content..., and pug.ini file content.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (pimpspug.sma - 402 views - 128.4 KB)

cisse3
Old 05-29-2012 , 15:20   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #336

I can't download that attachement. It goes to this page -> http://**************/photo/my-images...downloadx.jpg/

I downloaded the .sma file, but as i guessed, didn't change nothing.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2012 , 15:28   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #337

Okay now try this, I put the include of fvault in for you to test.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (pimpspug.sma - 390 views - 142.5 KB)

Last edited by Diegorkable; 05-29-2012 at 15:28.
cisse3
Old 05-29-2012 , 15:41   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #338

I think it works now. At least doesn't give that error anymore.

I'm gonna test it and then send you more feedback
cisse3
Old 05-30-2012 , 11:47   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #339

So, i tested the plugin and i found 2 bugs.

When i was playing i played with the amx_automix_settings and i was changing afk time etc.. The thing is that, when i putted afk time to 40 secs, After 40 secs the plugin was allways kicking me while i was running throught the map.. I had to change it to 0 secs to disable that.

Then later i finally played (with bots) and at the part to choose the teams, i think its well done to not choose team captains with bots, since that makes no sense. But when i choose the "Same Teams" or "Random Teams" according to your points system that you putted the plugin organizes the teams to make them balanced. The thing is that i was playing 6v4 instead of 5v5.

Another thing that i didn't like. Please, don't put the menu button on the letter 'M'. Change that back to the 'N' or 'V' or whatever. However i liked that we don't need to bind it to use the menu.

Finaly, not errors, but another thing for you to put at your next version is this post that i wrote 10 pages ago.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=234

Cheers.
Old 05-30-2012, 14:21
couldbepurplecouldbepink
This message has been deleted by couldbepurplecouldbepink.
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2012 , 14:33   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisse3 View Post
So, i tested the plugin and i found 2 bugs.

When i was playing i played with the amx_automix_settings and i was changing afk time etc.. The thing is that, when i putted afk time to 40 secs, After 40 secs the plugin was allways kicking me while i was running throught the map.. I had to change it to 0 secs to disable that.

Then later i finally played (with bots) and at the part to choose the teams, i think its well done to not choose team captains with bots, since that makes no sense. But when i choose the "Same Teams" or "Random Teams" according to your points system that you putted the plugin organizes the teams to make them balanced. The thing is that i was playing 6v4 instead of 5v5.

Another thing that i didn't like. Please, don't put the menu button on the letter 'M'. Change that back to the 'N' or 'V' or whatever. However i liked that we don't need to bind it to use the menu.

Finaly, not errors, but another thing for you to put at your next version is this post that i wrote 10 pages ago.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=234

Cheers.
I'll check your bugs and update, thanks for reporting.

Anyways, I put it on 'M' to avoid binding a new key on your keyboard, and since M is being blocked anyway, why not use it for opening menu? Trust me, you're just used to N, you'll get used to M in no time

And about the syntax of the commands in-game (your post 10 pages ago), I'll do something about it.