Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS:GO Map change not working.

Post New Thread Reply   

Finn1337
Old 11-13-2018 , 13:28   CS:GO Map change not working.
Reply With Quote #1

Hi there,

I am experiencing a problem with map changing at the end of the game for my minigames server. When people vote or a map and the game ends, they just get stuck on a loading screen. The weird thing is if I change the map manually via !admin command, the "broken" maps load just fine.
There are no error logs for my plugins, and there are no relevant logs in the console when this happens, believe me, I've looked.

I was originally using the normal mapchooser plugin but switched to extended to see if it would help resolve my issue, it didn't. My FastDL is set up just fine and synced, trust me fam. If anyone could help me please drop a reply, been trying to fix this for a week now and none of my research has given a solution.

Plugins list

Gamemode set to casual:
gamemode_casual.cfg

Maplist and Mapcycle (Both the same)

gamemodes.txt

I have tried map group - custom_maps, mg_bomb and none.
gamemodes_server.cfg

Hopefully one of you nerds can help me out , this is my last resort.

Regards,
Finn
Old 12-07-2018 , 02:12   Re: CS:GO Map change not working.
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Hi there,

I am experiencing a problem with map changing at the end of the game for my minigames server. When people vote or a map and the game ends, they just get stuck on a loading screen. The weird thing is if I change the map manually via !admin command, the "broken" maps load just fine.
There are no error logs for my plugins, and there are no relevant logs to write my project for me in the console when this happens, believe me, I've looked.
I was originally using the normal mapchooser plugin but switched to extended to see if it would help resolve my issue, it didn't. My FastDL is set up just fine and synced, trust me fam. If anyone could help me please drop a reply, been trying to fix this for a week now and none of my research has given a solution.
Hi Finn1337,

It works fine for me with the extended mapchooser. Can't see what could be wrong.

Last edited by DrPsyche; 12-07-2018 at 02:14.