Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

ZP transfer and choosing customization (request)

Post New Thread Reply   

imnot1234
Old 09-17-2017 , 12:42   ZP transfer and choosing customization (request)
Reply With Quote #1

I need 2 plugins or customization for already existing plugins from Zombie Plague 5.0.8a (resources here)
1) A plugin that keeps the player on the selected team. The actual zp plugin (I don't know which one) changes player's team every round. For example if I join the server and select to play as terrorist, at each round start I am randomly transferred either to CT or T. I want this random transfer removed so I spawn in the team I selected (like on classic servers)
2) A plugin that changes the way player classes are selected from teams. I mean the actual plugins select the classes randomly, for example in multiple infection, zombies are selected randomly from both teams (counter-terrorists and terrorists), same thing is happening for all game modes. When game mode round starts I want zombies/nemesis selected from terrorist team only and survivor selected from counter-terrorist team only. So change it this way:
- When multiple infection mode round starts (zp50_gamemode_multi) the entire terrorist team is turned into zombies
- When swarm mode round starts (zp50_gamemode_swarm) the entire terrorist team is turned into zombies
- When plague mode round starts (zp50_gamemode_plague) the survivor is selected from counter-terrorists, nemesis from terrorists and the rest of terrorist team is turned into zombies
- When armageddon mode round starts (zp50_gamemode_armageddon) the entire counter-terrorist team is turned into survivors and the entire terrorist team is turned into nemesis