Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2] Berserker Mode V1.6.8 (Updated 12/13/2010)

Post New Thread Reply   

mommafish
Old 05-29-2010 , 19:58   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by honorcode23 View Post
Sorry, i couldnt manage how to fix it. If you dont like how the infinite bullets work, then, feel free to disable the option.

Im sorry, i tried serveal methods a none of them worked properly.

hey its alright i already love this plugin alot weather it has infinite or not..

btw i found that incapped magmun and berserker mode dosent work well,

sometimes right after i activate berserker and got incapped by infected, i dont have any pistol!
Herokim
Old 05-31-2010 , 10:21   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #32

I think laser sight while going on berserk doesn't fit.....So I think i wouldn't make it in this plugin.
Cuthbert
Old 05-31-2010 , 17:44   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #33

This is shaping up to be pretty awesome -- do you think it'll be possible to make the kill counter melee kill specific? Great work already though, thanks!
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 05-31-2010 , 18:12   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
This is shaping up to be pretty awesome -- do you think it'll be possible to make the kill counter melee kill specific? Great work already though, thanks!
Im trying to make it work. But theres is something that wont let the count raise after the first berserker usage. I will fix it and release a new version
Cuthbert
Old 05-31-2010 , 23:03   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #35

Nice plugin -- I like how you've added a lot of options for people to customize the way they want. Just a few things I'd really like to have:

- Automatic Berserk as soon as kill count is reached, without having to press B (or any button, Berserk just comes on). Some people don't like having keys bound for them, and I think it would feel more natural anyway not to have to press a button

- Option to have only melee kills count toward the Berserk kill count (I know you're working on this)

- Option to have only melee/gun kills count toward the Berserk kill count (the only thing I'm trying to exclude here is Berserk from grenades and molotovs, because that's when it becomes kind of cheap)

- Option to not turn player models red during Berserk

And if you have time:

- Increased melee speed

- Increased reload speed

Looking great so far, please keep adding stuff!

Last edited by Cuthbert; 06-01-2010 at 19:47.
Herokim
Old 06-01-2010 , 17:51   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Nice plugin -- I like how you've added a lot of options for people to customize the way they want. Just a few things I'd really like to have:

- Automatic Berserk as soon as kill count is reached, without having to press B (or any button, Berserk just comes on). Some people don't like having keys bound for them, and I think it would feel more natural anyway not to have to press a button

- Option to have only melee kills count toward the Berserk kill count (I know you're working on this)

- Option to have only melee/gun kills count toward the Berserk kill count (he only thing I'm trying to exclude here is Berserk from grenades and molotovs, because that's when it becomes kind of cheap)

And if you have time:

- Increased melee speed

- Increased reload speed

You copied my ideas. Why everyone needs to copy somebody's ideas?
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 06-01-2010 , 22:01   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 05/28/10)
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:

- Option to have only melee/gun kills count toward the Berserk kill count (the only thing I'm trying to exclude here is Berserk from grenades and molotovs, because that's when it becomes kind of cheap)

And if you have time:

- Increased melee speed

- Increased reload speed

Reloading, shooting and swinging speed boost is more difficult than any of the other features. Will take time, but i want to make sure they work well, without crash errors and stuff like that.

Cuthbert
Old 06-02-2010 , 14:43   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 06/01/10)
Reply With Quote #38

Yeah seems to be a fair number of bugs still -- the biggest one I'm seeing now is that players get stuck at 1 health and are unable to heal when they start bleeding out, or have any kind of temporary health. It's too bad, the plugin now has all pretty much all the features I want, but I can't use it

Last edited by Cuthbert; 06-02-2010 at 16:08.
honorcode23
BANNED
Old 06-02-2010 , 16:59   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 06/01/10)
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Yeah seems to be a fair number of bugs still -- the biggest one I'm seeing now is that players get stuck at 1 health and are unable to heal when they start bleeding out, or have any kind of temporary health. It's too bad, the plugin now has all pretty much all the features I want, but I can't use it
Disable god mode during incapacitation, i think there is an important bug there
Cuthbert
Old 06-02-2010 , 17:03   Re: [L4D2] Berserker Mode (Updated 06/01/10)
Reply With Quote #40

Ok I'll try that -- thanks!