Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Internal Error :(

Post New Thread Reply   

harbu
Old 10-29-2004 , 10:37   Internal Error :(
Reply With Quote #1

I have tried deleting my parts of code to see what the error is and it seems to be this.
Code:
public createmoney[id]  {     new authid[32], query[256]     get_user_authid(id,authid,31)     new argtarget[32]     read_argv(1,argtarget,31)     new target = cmd_target(id,argtarget,8)     if(!target) return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new authid2[32]     get_user_authid(target,authid2,31)     format(query,255,"SELECT balance FROM money WHERE steamid='%s'",authid)     result = dbi_query(dbc,query)     new SourceName[32],TargetName[32]     get_user_name(id,SourceName,31)     get_user_name(target,TargetName,31)     if(dbi_nextrow(result) > 0) {         new Str[32],amount,balance         dbi_field(result,1,Str,31)         dbi_free_result(result)         balance = str_to_num(Str)         read_argv(2,Str,31)         amount = str_to_num(Str)         if(amount < 1 && amount > balance)  {             client_print(id,print_notify,"[TEM] Invalid Amount.")             set_hudmessage(0,175,0,-1.0,-0.02,0,0.0,5.0,0.0,0.0,2)             show_hudmessage(id,"[TEM] Invalid Amount.")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         } else  {             format(query,255,"UPDATE money SET balance=balance+%i WHERE steamid='%s'",amount,authid2)             server_print("[TEM] Sending query: %s",query)             dbi_query(dbc,query)             format(query,255,"UPDATE money SET balance=balance WHERE steamid='%s'",authid)             server_print("[TEM] Sending query: %s",query)             dbi_query(dbc,query)             client_print(target,print_notify,"[TEM] You have received $%i from %s.",amount,SourceName)             client_print(id,print_notify,"[TEM] You have created $%i to %s.",amount,TargetName)             set_hudmessage(0,175,0,-1.0,-0.02,0,0.0,5.0,0.0,0.0,2)             show_hudmessage(target,"[TEM] Received $%i from %s",amount,SourceName)             show_hudmessage(id,"[TEM] Created $%i to %s",amount,TargetName)             }         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

Basicly when i try to compile the code (more than this) it gives me an internal error. When i delete this part it dosent... So can anyone plz help me out and tell/fix what the error is?
Send a message via MSN to harbu
PM
hello, i am pm
Old 10-29-2004 , 11:15  
Reply With Quote #2

you have too many } at the end.. might fix it
Old 10-29-2004 , 12:06  
Reply With Quote #3

Well i took the extra } off the end but still it gives me the internal error
BAILOPAN
Old 10-29-2004 , 13:16  
Reply With Quote #4

Your spacing could be better, observe:

Code:
public createmoney(id) {     new authid[32], query[256]     get_user_authid(id,authid,31)     new argtarget[32]     read_argv(1,argtarget,31)     new target = cmd_target(id,argtarget,8)     if(!target) return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new authid2[32]     get_user_authid(target,authid2,31)     format(query,255,"SELECT balance FROM money WHERE steamid='%s'",authid)     result = dbi_query(dbc,query)     new SourceName[32],TargetName[32]     get_user_name(id,SourceName,31)     get_user_name(target,TargetName,31)     if(dbi_nextrow(result) > 0)     {         new Str[32],amount,balance         dbi_field(result,1,Str,31)         dbi_free_result(result)         balance = str_to_num(Str)         read_argv(2,Str,31)         amount = str_to_num(Str)         if(amount < 1 && amount > balance)         {             client_print(id,print_notify,"[TEM] Invalid Amount.")             set_hudmessage(0,175,0,-1.0,-0.02,0,0.0,5.0,0.0,0.0,2)             show_hudmessage(id,"[TEM] Invalid Amount.")             return PLUGIN_HANDLED         } else {             format(query,255,"UPDATE money SET balance=balance+%i WHERE steamid='%s'",amount,authid2)             server_print("[TEM] Sending query: %s",query)             dbi_query(dbc,query)             format(query,255,"UPDATE money SET balance=balance WHERE steamid='%s'",authid)             server_print("[TEM] Sending query: %s",query)             dbi_query(dbc,query)             client_print(target,print_notify,"[TEM] You have received $%i from %s.",amount,SourceName)             client_print(id,print_notify,"[TEM] You have created $%i to %s.",amount,TargetName)             set_hudmessage(0,175,0,-1.0,-0.02,0,0.0,5.0,0.0,0.0,2)             show_hudmessage(target,"[TEM] Received $%i from %s",amount,SourceName)             show_hudmessage(id,"[TEM] Created $%i to %s",amount,TargetName)         }     }     return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

The above should work. The brackets are spaced so you can easily see what is aligned.
Also you had:
Code:
public createmoney[id]
It should have been:
Code:
public createmoney(id)
Old 10-29-2004 , 14:11  
Reply With Quote #5

Thanks Man! Good forums when u get help
Yeah the code is quite messy, actually it isnt all mine its twilightsuzukas economymod for ts but im improving, squashing the bugs from it...
Omg, it was that i had [] instead of (). I was searching like for 4 hours the reason and it was the public thingy
PM
hello, i am pm
Old 10-29-2004 , 15:02  
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by harbu
Thanks Man! Good forums when u get help
Yeah the code is quite messy, actually it isnt all mine its twilightsuzukas economymod for ts but im improving, squashing the bugs from it...
Omg, it was that i had [] instead of (). I was searching like for 4 hours the reason and it was the public thingy
And you had too many braces.. ok, would be probably a normal compiler error, but who cares