Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

RESTORED!: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)

Post New Thread Reply   

slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2007 , 19:44   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #11

By the way, this is still valid - I am still offering this :-)

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
TheNewt
Donor
Old 09-10-2007 , 19:59   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #12

How very nice of you.
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2007 , 23:06   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticDeath View Post
How very nice of you.
Thank you - sadly enough you appreciate my services more than most of the people actually getting the services.

Slmclarengt

Come play WC3:FT on BnD Clan Server! You know you want to: Connect to WC3:FT BnD - go ahead click me!
vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-11-2007 , 14:33   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #14

slmclarengt: If you get sick of hosting so much stuff, I'd be happy to help out be giving some of my own web space. About 95% of my web server isn't in use.
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2007 , 16:26   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvg125 View Post
slmclarengt: If you get sick of hosting so much stuff, I'd be happy to help out be giving some of my own web space. About 95% of my web server isn't in use.
Thank you for your offer but for now only 5/10 users I setup for this reason don't even use it yet :-). If they actually start using it, I won't mind probably but if I run out of room/space/bandwidth, I'll consider your offer more. You're free to make your own topic/post in mine about your own free hosting (maybe if it's in another location like New York, different people may be interested).

Slmclarengt

Pnoibestylin
Old 09-11-2007 , 18:37   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #16

wait m i missin stuff here?
how can join your free hosting?
and whats with " Slmclarengt"
is this like a username to logon to ur webspace? or somthing..im confuse..
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2007 , 18:45   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnoibestylin View Post
wait m i missin stuff here?
how can join your free hosting?
and whats with " Slmclarengt"
is this like a username to logon to ur webspace? or somthing..im confuse..
Slmclarengt is my amxx alias for which you can contact me. In order to "sign up" just PM me saying you are interested - if you ACTUALLY READ the first post, you'd be amazed at what you'd see :-) - it even gives a very nice step-by-step tutorial - NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU ONE - GOOGLE.com works miracles - just type in "sv_downloadurl tutorial" and thousands of links will be shown. If you seriously expect me to take 30 minutes out of my day to help you, you and anyone else who thinks that is kidding themselves. I'm a college student majoring in Neuroscience and minoring in Computer Engineering (Study of brain with Computer technology aka Computational Neuroscience). If you don't understand the amount of time that takes, try taking a 24 hour day and then be expected by professors to have 40 hours a day available to study... Hmm, that leaves -16 hours per day - Now do you understand why I'm not going to take my time - so please follow my terms and conditions: I give you free webhosting w/ free bandwidth, ability to Sv_downloadurl and THE WORKS, you do ME the favor of learning to set everything up yourself.

Slmclarengt

Pnoibestylin
Old 09-11-2007 , 18:53   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #18

oh wow. that was a fast reply. that explains alot. thank you =]
sorry for not being so understandable. i read that tutorial already. and im also a college student. and im new to this stuff..well ok..do i need to message you since u already know i need one? and wait u said "NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU ONE". does that mean ur not gonna give me a free hosting? or do u mean ur not gonna tell me the step-by-step tutorial..
slmclarengt
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2007 , 20:27   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnoibestylin View Post
oh wow. that was a fast reply. that explains alot. thank you =]
sorry for not being so understandable. i read that tutorial already. and im also a college student. and im new to this stuff..well ok..do i need to message you since u already know i need one? and wait u said "NO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU ONE". does that mean ur not gonna give me a free hosting? or do u mean ur not gonna tell me the step-by-step tutorial..
The latter of the two ;-)

I will give you hosting just not another tutorial. You need to message me just because... unless of course you want your FTP information available to the public?

Slmclarengt

nwmcsween
Old 09-13-2007 , 04:42   Re: FREE SV_Downloadurl space available in Los Angeles :-)
Reply With Quote #20

nwmcsween |at| gmail.com throw me an account ssh prefered if need be I can help with server administration skills in: c, pawn, ruby, php, postgresql, debian, gentoo, slack.