Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 8.11)

Post New Thread Reply   

Steven from Dunedin
Old 11-27-2006 , 20:03   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #581

Hey Infra,

Bro this plugin is the shiit, tbh, it has made it so simple for any of my admins to run matches and pugs and for the screenies etc.

Reading one of your previous posts on page 56 i think, you say your looking to release a new version around the 10th Nov, and that you will include the knife round.

I got the new version the other day, but in the sma file it says that the knife round isnt working and not to uncomment the line. I have played with the Hide and Seek mod, and that strips the weapons and grants a few nades for the T and leaves only a knife for the CT.

Anyways, is there anychance you can use that code and get the knife going, I really want the knife round as it is so much fun, also, will nades be available on knife round?

Also, im having same problem with HLTV, i have sockets working, and on previous versions of the plugin it worked but now it doesnt, it says its recording but there is no demo file on the server after the match. Its not a major because i manually record @ the mo, but wasnt sure if you thought it was fixed.

Hope this all comes together, has to be the most helpfull mod ever made.

Thanks
Infra
Old 11-29-2006 , 02:23   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #582

Things that are known to not work atm:
  • knife round
  • MySQL stats
  • HLTV
For the kniferound and the HLTV problems, I am planning on releasing the next release in the third week of January. I won't be home for the holidays so I won't have any time to work on it a lot until then.

I did get a bug fix for the HLTV from DPAKOH, but this fix doesn't include the overtime bug fix, so if you guys want the file, please PM me. I don't want to post it here...
D3ATH997
Old 12-12-2006 , 00:53   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #583

hi, i was wondering how i can config the mod so that it will execute the warmup.cfg during warmup. and when everyone is ready and the match is going to begin, it will execute the match config before it lo3.
Infra
Old 12-12-2006 , 05:40   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #584

Set your amx_match_warmupcfg cvar to be 1 (You can also use the menu to change it), then edit warmup.cfg as desired. You should be good to go.

Let me know if you have any problems. I haven't rully tested this feature...
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 12-28-2006 , 04:43   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #585

First of all, amx_match works for me perfectly even with recdemo but I have a problem with rechltv and recboth:

1) I connect to my server:
iGGi connected

2) I connect my HLTV
KGB Online Turnir HLTV connected
*SPEC* KGB Online Turnir HLTV : hi

3)Then I start the mech and I want to record hltv demo:
amx_match2 mr15 esl rechltv
* | rechltv |
* Invalid demo type

@server - config/amxmd/hltv.ini:
hltv_password "server rcon pass"

@hltv pc - hltv.cfg:
adminpassword "server rcon pass"

modules.ini:
Code:
09:46:47 Currently loaded modules:
               name                    version  author               status     
          [ 1] Engine                  1.76     AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 2] FakeMeta                1.76b    AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 3] CStrike                 1.76     AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
          [ 4] Sockets                 1.76     HLSW Dev Team        running    
          [ 5] RegEx                   1.76     AMX Mod X Dev Team   running    
         5 modules, 5 correct
So I can record hltv demo if I type "record demoname" in hltv console but amx_match says invalid demo type for rechltv & recboth, and recdemo works :s

help?
iggy_bus
BANNED
Old 12-28-2006 , 05:07   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #586

Damn, I got it :/

//#define AMXMD_USE_HLTV
Infra
Old 12-28-2006 , 18:39   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #587

Also beware...the HLTV portion of the plugin seems to be not working for some hltv's. Says something about an invalid rcon challenge.

I'm on vacation until the Jan 5th atm, but I am setting aside some day during that week after I get back, probably the 8th or 9th, to setup my own hltv server and just test the plugin and fix all of the current bugs. Plus I'll be adding MySQL and the Knife round in the next release projected for the last week of January.
DeOtt
Old 12-30-2006 , 21:27   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #588

Hello!
Please forgive me, if the answer of my problem is written in one of the 58 Sites, but i dont wanna read them all

So, I have installed amxx and the amx_match_deluxe, but i can compile it like i want, it will not run :-(

here amxx list:
Code:
02:30:08 amxx list
02:30:09 Currently loaded plugins:
                name               version  author            file             status   
          [  1] Admin Base         1.60     AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running  
          [  2] Admin Commands     1.60     AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running  
          [  3] Admin Help         1.60     AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running  
          [  4] Simple Slots       1.6.1    DynAstY           adminslots.amxx  running  
          [  5] Multi-Lingual Sys  1.60     AMXX Dev Team     multilingual.am  running  
          [  6] Menus Front-End    1.60     AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running  
          [  7] Commands Menu      1.60     AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running  
          [  8] Players Menu       1.60     AMXX Dev Team     plmenu.amxx      running  
          [  9] Maps Menu          1.60     AMXX Dev Team     mapsmenu.amxx    running  
          [ 10] Admin Chat         1.60     AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running  
          [ 11] Anti Flood         1.60     AMXX Dev Team     antiflood.amxx   running  
          [ 12] Scrolling Message  1.60     AMXX Dev Team     scrollmsg.amxx   running  
          [ 13] Info. Messages     1.60     AMXX Dev Team     imessage.amxx    running  
          [ 14] Admin Votes        1.60     AMXX Dev Team     adminvote.amxx   running  
          [ 15] NextMap            1.60     AMXX Dev Team     nextmap.amxx     running  
          [ 16] Nextmap Chooser    1.60     AMXX Dev Team     mapchooser.amxx  running  
          [ 17] TimeLeft           1.60     AMXX Dev Team     timeleft.amxx    running  
          [ 18] Pause Plugins      1.60     AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running  
          [ 19] Stats Configurati  1.60     AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running  
          [ 20] unknown            unknown  unknown           amx_match_delux  bad load 
         Load fails: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "rename_file") - check your modules.ini.
         20 plugins, 19 running
and the amxx modules:
Code:
02:30:46 amxx modules
02:30:46 Currently loaded modules:
               name                    version  author               status     
         0 modules, 0 correct
I dont know what i have to do, but i think i have to install a module. If i am right, pls explain me how to do it.

Thanks!!!
Infra
Old 12-30-2006 , 22:16   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #589

You are using AMXX 1.60 on your server. The rename_file function was introduced in 1.75. That's probably your problem. Let me know if that was it.

Last edited by Infra; 12-30-2006 at 22:18.
Send a message via AIM to Infra
DeOtt
Old 12-30-2006 , 22:48   Re: AMX Match Deluxe (Current Version: 7.03)
Reply With Quote #590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
You are using AMXX 1.60 on your server. The rename_file function was introduced in 1.75. That's probably your problem. Let me know if that was it.

Code:
03:54:08 amxx version
03:54:08 AMX Mod X 1.76b (http://www.amxmodx.org)
         Authors:
         <TAB>David "BAILOPAN" Anderson, Pavol "PM OnoTo" Marko
         <TAB>Felix "SniperBeamer" Geyer, Jonny "Got His Gun" Bergstrom
         <TAB>Lukasz "SidLuke" Wlasinski, Christian "Basic-Master" Hammacher
         <TAB>Borja "faluco" Ferrer, Scott "Damaged Soul" Ehlert
         Compiled: Oct 31 2006, 18:33:31
         Core mode: JIT+ASM32
No