Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Removing the GunMenu(Or at least making it not show up)

Post New Thread Reply   

Jeff91
Old 08-13-2007 , 22:32   Removing the GunMenu(Or at least making it not show up)
Reply With Quote #1

I am currently writing a mod that meant to run side by side with CSS DM but I don't want players to get guns from the mod. Right now I have removed all weapons from the menu but what I was wondering was if I would be able to not get the menu to show up at all even, not a big error just wondering if it could be done.

~J3ff
Old 08-14-2007 , 16:01   Re: Removing the GunMenu(Or at least making it not show up)
Reply With Quote #2

cssdm_enable_equipment 0

and if not enought, simply

sm plugins unload dm_equipment (sm plugins unload /cssdm/dm_equipment but not sure of this one)

dm_equipment will be reload on next map change
Jeff91
Old 08-19-2007 , 22:48   Re: Removing the GunMenu(Or at least making it not show up)
Reply With Quote #3

This does not work : cssdm_enable_equipment "0" and this also does not work: cssdm_enable_equipment 0

If I put this line:
sm plugins unload dm_equipment

In my autoexec.cfg it should unload every map right?

~J3ff
TSCDan
Old 08-20-2007 , 18:37   Re: Removing the GunMenu(Or at least making it not show up)
Reply With Quote #4

If you don't want equipment, move it (the .smx) into the disabled folder in the plugins folder.

For clarification, autoexec.cfg runs only when the server initially starts. server.cfg is executed every map.

The cssdm_enable_equipement is in the cssdm/cssdm.cfg file in the cfg folder. You can set it to 0 there and test. But if you know you won't need the equipment plugin, just move it to the disabled folder.

Send a message via AIM to TSCDan Send a message via MSN to TSCDan Send a message via Yahoo to TSCDan