Post New Thread Reply   

freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2020 , 12:03   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
ohh ok thx i thought HotGuard is suppose to be paid plugin
it was, but Esko leak the compiled version and disable the SteamWorks function ^^
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2020 , 12:08   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
it was, but Esko leak the compiled version and disable the SteamWorks function ^^
so are you recommending to install both little anti-cheat and hotguard?
Old 07-17-2020 , 12:24   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
so are you recommending to install both little anti-cheat and hotguard?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...56&postcount=6

DjPlaya was testing HotGuard at that time, he also has a kind of log attached below......I myself don't use HotGuard anymore for bans, there is not enough information about the bans and the developer did not give any information about these bans
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-18-2020 , 11:58   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...56&postcount=6

DjPlaya was testing HotGuard at that time, he also has a kind of log attached below......I myself don't use HotGuard anymore for bans, there is not enough information about the bans and the developer did not give any information about these bans
ok thx for your info
Old 07-28-2020 , 15:58   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
one of the Russians from the other forum has improved and renamed Smac...but I am sure that Smac Ultra has been discontinued and is no longer supported
SMAC Ultra is nowadays replaced by NULL AC, its the same Dev working on it and its actually really nice, but it just costs sooo much.

Hotguard is leaked since a while now, the Dev wont continue working on the Plugin anymore, but he said that he will write an Extension instead in the Future.
I myself would recommend to use KACR without the Eyecheck Feature combined with LILAC, and Cow AC just for the BHOP Detection Mechanisms (the rest of the Checks arent that good, even the private Version)

For a small Collection of most of the ACīs, look here > https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Acid/tree/master/GRAB

Last edited by DJPlaya; 07-28-2020 at 15:59.
Send a message via Skype™ to DJPlaya
enderandrew
Old 07-29-2020 , 12:04   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPlaya View Post
SMAC Ultra is nowadays replaced by NULL AC, its the same Dev working on it and its actually really nice, but it just costs sooo much.

Hotguard is leaked since a while now, the Dev wont continue working on the Plugin anymore, but he said that he will write an Extension instead in the Future.
I myself would recommend to use KACR without the Eyecheck Feature combined with LILAC, and Cow AC just for the BHOP Detection Mechanisms (the rest of the Checks arent that good, even the private Version)

For a small Collection of most of the ACīs, look here > https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Acid/tree/master/GRAB
Do you recommend running Hotguard on top of KACR, Liliac and Cow AC or is that redundant with all other AC plugins?
DJPlaya
Old 07-29-2020 , 12:11   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderandrew View Post
Do you recommend running Hotguard on top of KACR, Liliac and Cow AC or is that redundant with all other AC plugins?
Hotguard is missing basic stuff like CVar detection and proper Spam protection which i find to be essential (To block out basic CVar/Command exploits etc)
So Hotguard + KACR or FFCR is a good choice. Hotguard has movement detection, but the one from Cow AC seemed more advanced to me, but its only worth it if you do run a Bhop or Surf Server i would say.

Last edited by DJPlaya; 07-29-2020 at 12:12.
Send a message via Skype™ to DJPlaya
enderandrew
Old 07-29-2020 , 13:43   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #28

I've been running KACR + Lilac and threw on Cow for testing. I connected and literally didn't even move or do anything. I then alt-tabbed to look at logs.

Cow immediately banned me for a strafe hack when I wasn't even moving and was alt-tabbed out. I may just see if I can disable all checks in Cow other than bunny hop but I may just remove that plugin altogether.

Edit: TF bots playing with me were also getting bans for Aimbots and that was never happening before. I suspect Cow also also the culprit there.

Last edited by enderandrew; 07-29-2020 at 13:49.
DJPlaya
Old 08-03-2020 , 15:47   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderandrew View Post
Edit: TF bots playing with me were also getting bans for Aimbots and that was never happening before. I suspect Cow also also the culprit there.
Which Version of Cow did you used?
Try this one, its a small fixup from me, it is untested, but the code is at least cleaner then the original > https://github.com/DJPlaya/Cheat-Aci.../cowac_kief.sp
MarcoCSGO
Old 08-17-2020 , 21:11   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPlaya View Post

Agreed, NULL AC seems to be the best option currently. Finally found the AC website (lkb1337.pw) and seems to be working great.

http://lkb1337.pw/