Raised This Month: $105 Target: $400
 26% 

Solved How to block fastrun script


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
tepegoz
Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Old 12-18-2019 , 18:18   How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #1

In counter-strike when press spam F, player speed be 277(original 250). I want to block this script cfg. Is possible?

Last edited by tepegoz; 12-23-2019 at 06:36.
tepegoz is offline
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Old 12-18-2019 , 20:12   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #2

easiest will be to detect used aliase and then block (or ban the user)
unfortunately i dont have time now to make it, but if noone reply i will edit it later

try this hardcored way:
Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>

public plugin_init() 
{
	register_plugin( "Block fr", "1.0", "fastRunner" )
	
	register_clcmd( "+fr", "fastrun" )
}
public fastrun( id )
{
	client_print( id, print_chat, "[Block] Fast Run BIND is not allowed here!" )
	return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
__________________
KZ Public Autocup - PrimeKZ

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRENN1Ex View Post
I'm sorry, I can't try but I didn't

Last edited by JocAnis; 12-18-2019 at 20:33.
JocAnis is offline
^SmileY
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brazil [<o>]
Old 12-18-2019 , 20:40   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
easiest will be to detect used aliase and then block (or ban the user)
unfortunately i dont have time now to make it, but if noone reply i will edit it later

try this hardcored way:
Code:
#include <amxmodx>
#include <amxmisc>

public plugin_init() 
{
	register_plugin( "Block fr", "1.0", "fastRunner" )
	
	register_clcmd( "+fr", "fastrun" )
}
public fastrun( id )
{
	client_print( id, print_chat, "[Block] Fast Run BIND is not allowed here!" )
	return PLUGIN_HANDLED
}
Someone can bypass this easy
__________________
Projects:

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 
^SmileY is offline
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Old 12-18-2019 , 21:24   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #4

@^SmileY ye, i said hardcored because of it...guess next stage is check alias(es), and if many players passes it also, then something without registring commands (but i think its impossible to know if its fooled or real 277 speed)
__________________
KZ Public Autocup - PrimeKZ

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRENN1Ex View Post
I'm sorry, I can't try but I didn't

Last edited by JocAnis; 12-18-2019 at 21:25.
JocAnis is offline
^SmileY
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brazil [<o>]
Old 12-18-2019 , 22:05   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #5

A Friend send to me:

PHP Code:
public plugin_init()
{
    new 
CheckPlayerSpeedEnt create_entity("info_target")
    
register_think("checking_players_speed""PlayersSpeedCheckEnt")
    
entity_set_string(CheckPlayerSpeedEntEV_SZ_classname"checking_players_speed")
    
entity_set_float(CheckPlayerSpeedEntEV_FL_nextthinkget_gametime() + 0.5)*/
}

public 
PlayersSpeedCheckEnt(ent)
{
    new 
iPlayers[MAX_PLAYERS], iNumid
    get_players_ex
(iPlayersiNumGetPlayers_ExcludeHLTV GetPlayers_ExcludeDead)
    for(new 
0iNumi++)
    {
        
id iPlayers[i]

        if(!
isTeam(id))
            continue 

        if(!(
pev(idpev_movetype) == MOVETYPE_FLY))
        {
            if(
pev(idpev_flags) & FL_ONGROUND)
            {
                if(
IsCurrentSpeedHigherThan(id350.0)
                {
                    new 
Float:fVecVelocity[3
                        
entity_get_vector(idEV_VEC_velocityfVecVelocity)
                    
server_cmd("kick #%i ^"Detectado velocidade anormal!^""get_user_userid(id))
                    
log_to_file("speed.log""Jogador %n Steam [%s] foi kickado por velocidade anormal [%0.f]."idg_dUserData[id][szAuth], vector_length(fVecVelocity))
                    
client_print_color(0id,"%n foi expulso pois foi detectada velocidade acima do normal."id)
                }
            }
        }        
    }
        
    
entity_set_float(entEV_FL_nextthinkget_gametime() + 0.5)
}

stock IsCurrentSpeedHigherThan(idFloat:fValue

       new 
Float:fVecVelocity[3
        
entity_get_vector(idEV_VEC_velocityfVecVelocity
     
        if(
vector_length(fVecVelocity) > fValue
            return 
true 
     
        
return false 

not tested
__________________
Projects:

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 

Last edited by ^SmileY; 12-18-2019 at 22:10.
^SmileY is offline
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 12-19-2019 , 00:09   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SmileY View Post
A Friend send to me:

PHP Code:
public plugin_init()
{
    new 
CheckPlayerSpeedEnt create_entity("info_target")
    
register_think("checking_players_speed""PlayersSpeedCheckEnt")
    
entity_set_string(CheckPlayerSpeedEntEV_SZ_classname"checking_players_speed")
    
entity_set_float(CheckPlayerSpeedEntEV_FL_nextthinkget_gametime() + 0.5)*/
}

public 
PlayersSpeedCheckEnt(ent)
{
    new 
iPlayers[MAX_PLAYERS], iNumid
    get_players_ex
(iPlayersiNumGetPlayers_ExcludeHLTV GetPlayers_ExcludeDead)
    for(new 
0iNumi++)
    {
        
id iPlayers[i]

        if(!
isTeam(id))
            continue 

        if(!(
pev(idpev_movetype) == MOVETYPE_FLY))
        {
            if(
pev(idpev_flags) & FL_ONGROUND)
            {
                if(
IsCurrentSpeedHigherThan(id350.0)
                {
                    new 
Float:fVecVelocity[3
                        
entity_get_vector(idEV_VEC_velocityfVecVelocity)
                    
server_cmd("kick #%i ^"Detectado velocidade anormal!^""get_user_userid(id))
                    
log_to_file("speed.log""Jogador %n Steam [%s] foi kickado por velocidade anormal [%0.f]."idg_dUserData[id][szAuth], vector_length(fVecVelocity))
                    
client_print_color(0id,"%n foi expulso pois foi detectada velocidade acima do normal."id)
                }
            }
        }        
    }
        
    
entity_set_float(entEV_FL_nextthinkget_gametime() + 0.5)
}

stock IsCurrentSpeedHigherThan(idFloat:fValue

       new 
Float:fVecVelocity[3
        
entity_get_vector(idEV_VEC_velocityfVecVelocity
     
        if(
vector_length(fVecVelocity) > fValue
            return 
true 
     
        
return false 

not tested
#define isTeam(%0) (CS_TEAM_T <= cs_get_user_team(%0) <= CS_TEAM_CT)
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
tepegoz
Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Old 12-20-2019 , 05:18   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #7

Is there 1.8.1 or 1.8.2 version?
And I using soccerjam mod, Min speed is 250 but maxspeed is 370 without turbo(with script 410) and with turbo 470(with script 520~) . Run speed maxspeed is 370 and 470
There are very various speed changes, not stable 250.

Last edited by tepegoz; 12-20-2019 at 05:23.
tepegoz is offline
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Old 12-20-2019 , 15:17   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #8

@^SmileY any logical explanation of that code? how will it know if player really had the speed which author wanted to block or used that alias/script ? ps: tell your friend for set_task with reapeating flag
__________________
KZ Public Autocup - PrimeKZ

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRENN1Ex View Post
I'm sorry, I can't try but I didn't
JocAnis is offline
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 12-20-2019 , 16:34   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocAnis View Post
ps: tell your friend for set_task with reapeating flag
Repeating set_task isn't any better than a thinking entity.
__________________

Last edited by OciXCrom; 12-20-2019 at 16:34.
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
JocAnis
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Old 12-20-2019 , 21:06   Re: How to block fastrun script
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
Repeating set_task isn't any better than a thinking entity.
i know the execute time will be the same, but using code which is easy-readable to anyone is an advantage, atleast how i learned
__________________
KZ Public Autocup - PrimeKZ

My blog: http://primekz.xyz (in progress...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRENN1Ex View Post
I'm sorry, I can't try but I didn't

Last edited by JocAnis; 12-20-2019 at 21:06.
JocAnis is offline
Old 12-23-2019, 06:35
tepegoz
This message has been deleted by tepegoz.
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode