Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop

Post New Thread Reply   

boomix
Old 09-01-2017 , 13:05   CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #1

Hey guys!

Again Im here with another weird idea, that I have been working on the past month. Im here to get your opinion if someone of you would use plugin like this or not, because Im really paranoid.

The main idea is to provide automatic payment with skins for ingame cash, from which you can buy stuff like - models, VIP, masks, server commands (votekick, forcertv), fun rounds, etc. Players can also send the ingame cash to each other (as a gift or just wants to be friendly).

Here is some small video of how the deposit part looks from client side:

In the video we mainly see only skin deposit part and that he gets the money ingame instantly. But you can also see a little bit of the models and VIP plugin that is WIP. Lets me explain more about models plugin for this shop:

Here are two files, one is where you configure the models, second one is the file where all the people who have bought the models are written in.

Here is PlayerModels.cfg , where you have option to configure each model precisely how you want

Ofcorse we do got price for the models, path, arms path and team. Those are some default things, but I also have added option that you can set use time for model, how long they will be able to have it (example: "5d" [5 days], "3h" [3 hours], "5m" [5 minutes], "1d5h22m" [1 day, 5 hours, 22 minutes), models speed, gravity, health and particular amount of models that you want to sell, for example you can set
PHP Code:
"amount"   "1" 
which will mean only one player is able to buy this model.

Parameter
PHP Code:
"amountrr"   "1" 
means if its set to 1, then whenever use time for the model ends for that particular player who have bought it, then again another 1 player can buy that model, but if its 0, that means only once one player is able to buy that model even if the use time for the model ends. That allows you to add really original models without any problems by writing down dates when someone bought something or whatever.

There you can also see some other configuratable stuff as "image" and "newinweb", which baisicly means, whenever you update something in the config file, it will also be automaticly updated in website that you saw in the video (for the models).

Here is some small video of how does the bought models shows up for the client:

And also if the model use time is not "perm" (permanent), on spawn it will show how long you still can use the model

Simular idea is to create other subplugins as mentioned above - VIP, masks, server commands, etc, but it can take some time.

The setup part for this plugin would not be any problem, because the bot and website is hosted on my side, so the owner does need to go thru all of the shitstorm that I went thru, to get all the shared_secret keys for the bot and update the skin prices every few hours from different websites, fix some crashes that sometimes happens and so on. Owner just needs to drag & drop the plugin, enter API key in config which he will generate in main website and then he will be able to see all the stats for earnings in website:

Whenever you have earned something, at any time you can cashout your skins from the website

and you will recive the tradeoffer if few seconds

Yeah, the only catch I guess is that the website would take 5-10% of the earnings (havent figured out yet, would need suggestions about this part), to keep paying for the VPS, updating the prices all the time, to get some motivation and also if any problems happens, I can add some skins more to the bot.

Really interested in your opinion about topic like this, if anyone would use this, is it good or bad thing to have such skin paymets for community servers and if anyone wouldnt be scared to use the website.

P.S. Im really sorry that this post is so big, but I tried to write it as detailed as I can, and I really do hope there will be people who will be interested to read atleast half of something that I wrote
Old 09-01-2017 , 13:19   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
Again Im here with another weird idea, that I have been working on the past month. Im here to get your opinion if someone of you would use plugin like this or not, because Im really paranoid.
I have seen it quite much on here that certain members are taking too many things in their shoulders, much more than they are able to handle.

Recent threads seem that you might be on your way in the same direction as those others I've seen.

- Will you ever release this, even if it turns out to be buggy and need (some or a lot of) rework?

- Will you ever release this, even if you have lost your motivation to work further on it yourself?

I'm simply getting curious here, especially since some of the recent posts @ Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?].

That being said, if you're looking to give it out to the community, no matter what happens, I'd say go for it.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
BASTIEN1
Old 09-01-2017 , 13:21   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomix View Post
Yeah, the only catch I guess is that the website would take 5-10% of the earnings (haven't figured out yet, would need suggestions about this part), to keep paying for the VPS, updating the prices all the time, to get some motivation and also if any problems happens, I can add some skins more to the bot.
So does this mean there wont be anything open source since you're looking to take "earnings".
You didn't go into detail with the bot system or anything.
Personally the way you presented this seems like another useless preview with no effort put into the thread and probably no release as well as the idea if this isnt open source, i have no interest.
Even more problems will be with the location of the vps wouldn't benefit people from other countries if their ping will be so high with such a low response time.
Another thing i thought is what if the vps goes down, we as server owners have no control and have to tell our members " oh we have to wait for this dude to bring it back up ". The whole idea of not having control of what we offer our customers is terrible.

I personally say just keep it for yourself, would be to much work for little money. If someone wants to make something like it for themselves then so be it but the idea just isn't logically for the work and profit you'll make out of it.

Last edited by BASTIEN1; 09-01-2017 at 15:05.
xines
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2017 , 13:26   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #4

To be honest i would never use this, and especially if another person earns profit, i would rather host my own VPS than relying on somebody else... (Just my opinion)

But yeah good luck.
Old 09-01-2017 , 14:27   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
I have seen it quite much on here that certain members are taking too many things in their shoulders, much more than they are able to handle.

Recent threads seem that you might be on your way in the same direction as those others I've seen.

- Will you ever release this, even if it turns out to be buggy and need (some or a lot of) rework?

- Will you ever release this, even if you have lost your motivation to work further on it yourself?

I'm simply getting curious here, especially since some of the recent posts @ Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?].

That being said, if you're looking to give it out to the community, no matter what happens, I'd say go for it.
The purpose of the thread was ment to ask if anyone would have any interest to use something like this just to know if it's even worth to work on such project and to get other people opinions about the idea and so on. It's not really about releasing or any motivation thing.

but tbh, that is a fact that I like to work on huge things sometimes, but somehow half way thru something just clicks and the motivation is gone, and then just someone needs to motivate me again. But without that, I have started already something with the v2 version of admin panel and it is ment to be released, just because of the support that the last thread got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASTIEN1 View Post
So does this mean there wont be anything open source since you're looking to take "earnings".
You didn't go into detail with the bot system or anything.
Personally the way you presented this seems like another useless preview with no effort put into the thread and probably no release as well as the idea if this isnt open source, i have no interest.
Even more problems will be with the location of the vps wouldn't benefit people from other countries if their ping will be so high with such a low response time.
Another thing i thought is what if the vps goes down, we as server owners have no control and have to tell our members " oh we have to wait for this dude to bring it back u ". The whole idea of not having control of what we offer our customers is terrible.

I personally say just keep it for yourself, would be to much work for little money. If someone wants to make something like it for themselves then so be it but the idea just isn't logically for the work and profit you'll make out of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xines View Post
To be honest i would never use this, and especially if another person earns profit, i would rather host my own VPS than relying on somebody else... (Just my opinion)

But yeah good luck.
Thanks for both opinions!
Old 09-02-2017 , 03:14   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #6

Daaamn
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-02-2017 , 11:47   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #7

would be nice if this works for the current store plugin (zeph/alohub)
but yea... would be nicer if we can host our own bots and website...
Gena
Old 05-22-2022 , 01:18   Re: CS:GO automatic BOT skin payment for ingame shop
Reply With Quote #8

I don't know why this is not published, it's very good
Steam ~ GenaEscobar#2338
sorry for my english as a translator d: