Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
boroda
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Old 03-21-2022 , 04:42   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #591

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE171799845 View Post
Server display
Unknown command "zr_classes_csgo_knockback_boost"
Unknown command "sv_turbophysics"
sm_cvar zr_classes_csgo_knockback_boost
sm_cvar sv_turbophysics
boroda is offline
EE171799845
Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 03-21-2022 , 09:55   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #592

Thank you very much. I'm a novice. Now I've solved it
EE171799845 is online now
Truyn
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2019
Old 03-26-2022 , 09:28   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #593

i have problem => Crash Server

L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] Exception reported: Script execution timed out
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] Blaming: zombiereloaded.smx
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] [1] Line 858, zr/weapons/weapons.inc::WeaponsRemoveClientGrenades
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] [2] Line 933, zr/weapons/weapons.inc::WeaponsRemoveAllClientWeapons
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] [3] Line 777, zr/infect.inc::InfectHumanToZombie
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] [4] Line 351, zr/infect.inc::InfectOnClientHurt
L 03/26/2022 - 13:24:46: [SM] [5] Line 246, zr/event.inc::EventPlayerHurt
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] Exception reported: Script execution timed out
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] Blaming: zombiereloaded.smx
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] [1] Line 858, zr/weapons/weapons.inc::WeaponsRemoveClientGrenades
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] [2] Line 933, zr/weapons/weapons.inc::WeaponsRemoveAllClientWeapons
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] [3] Line 777, zr/infect.inc::InfectHumanToZombie
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] [4] Line 351, zr/infect.inc::InfectOnClientHurt
L 03/26/2022 - 13:27:26: [SM] [5] Line 246, zr/event.inc::EventPlayerHurt
L 03/26/2022 - 133:16: Error log file session closed.
Truyn is offline
Kewnru
New Member
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Russia
Old 03-30-2022 , 14:57   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #594

Hello everyone) How to fix this?
I tried a lot of things but nothing helps =(

[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_classes_csgo_knockback_boost
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_infect_sound
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_seffects_moan
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_seffects_groan
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_seffects_death
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_seffects_command_limit
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_seffects_command_timespan
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_ambientsounds
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_ambientsounds_file
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_ambientsounds_length
[SM] Unable to find cvar: zr_ambientsounds_volume
Kewnru is offline
EE171799845
Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 05-14-2022 , 02:47   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #595

I don't know why. If my server throws incendiary bombs or other missiles at zombies, or throws missiles at the end of the countdown to infection, it will crash my server
EE171799845 is online now
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 05-14-2022 , 07:06   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE171799845 View Post
I don't know why. If my server throws incendiary bombs or other missiles at zombies, or throws missiles at the end of the countdown to infection, it will crash my server
Sm plugins list? crash accelerator log? you have this updated? Game?
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking paid and free jobs.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.


Last edited by Franc1sco; 05-14-2022 at 07:07.
Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
EE171799845
Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 05-14-2022 , 08:05   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Sm plugins list? crash accelerator log? you have this updated? Game?
Sorry, Francis, I'm a novice. I didn't know there was this thing. Thank you for your help. I'll install this now
EE171799845 is online now
EE171799845
Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-12-2022 , 11:24   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
Sm plugins list? crash accelerator log? you have this updated? Game?
After a long period of testing, I finally found that this problem is not the problem of the combustion bottle. My server has stopped using the combustion bomb, but it still crashes sometimes. The specific crash is that sometimes players throw smoke, grenades, or bait grenades at zombies. All missiles. Sometimes when players throw missiles at Zombie models, My server will crash. I don't know what the problem is. I installed the plug-in you mentioned last time, but it still crashes. I don't know whether my version is not installed correctly or what the problem is. When the grenade is thrown out at the zombie model, the server will crash. Sometimes it won't crash for a long time, Sometimes several crashes occur in a very short time. Some players throw grenades at the zombie model, and the server will crash directly. For a long time, I don't know how to solve it. I hope I can get your help. Thank you very much. Maybe I installed the wrong plug-ins, or some plug-ins failed to install or take effect. Now my server often crashes, and I don't know what to do, I hope I can get your help.

Last edited by EE171799845; 06-12-2022 at 11:29.
EE171799845 is online now
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spain (Madrid)
Old 06-13-2022 , 17:49   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #599

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE171799845 View Post
After a long period of testing, I finally found that this problem is not the problem of the combustion bottle. My server has stopped using the combustion bomb, but it still crashes sometimes. The specific crash is that sometimes players throw smoke, grenades, or bait grenades at zombies. All missiles. Sometimes when players throw missiles at Zombie models, My server will crash. I don't know what the problem is. I installed the plug-in you mentioned last time, but it still crashes. I don't know whether my version is not installed correctly or what the problem is. When the grenade is thrown out at the zombie model, the server will crash. Sometimes it won't crash for a long time, Sometimes several crashes occur in a very short time. Some players throw grenades at the zombie model, and the server will crash directly. For a long time, I don't know how to solve it. I hope I can get your help. Thank you very much. Maybe I installed the wrong plug-ins, or some plug-ins failed to install or take effect. Now my server often crashes, and I don't know what to do, I hope I can get your help.
So the problem is about missile plugin. Disable it, try another or ask on the missile plugin thread for a fix.
__________________
Veteran SourceMod Coder -> Activity channel
Taking paid and free jobs.
Contact: Steam, Telegram or discord ( Franc1sco#7876 ).

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Franc1sco is offline
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
EE171799845
Member
Join Date: Mar 2022
Old 06-19-2022 , 10:13   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Release: Zombie:Reloaded Franug edition (Updated 13-Sep-2021)
Reply With Quote #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
So the problem is about missile plugin. Disable it, try another or ask on the missile plugin thread for a fix.
After a long test, I found that it was not the [cs:go|zr] weapons menu with greens for zombiereloaded plug-in, because I had deleted the plug-in. I found that when the server player threw a grenade, there was a very small probability that the server would crash. Whether it was a smoke, flash or he grenade, there was a very small probability that the server would crash. I don't know what the problem is, Sometimes when the grenade is thrown out, the grenade is facing the character model, perhaps the zombie model. Before the grenade touches the model, the server crashes. This situation is extremely easy to happen when there are a large number of people, and almost never crashes when there are few people. It may be that because there are a large number of people, everyone likes to throw grenades, so the probability of server crash increases, I'm not sure whether my installation method is correct. Since I started the service until now, I don't know how to solve this problem, or do I use the wrong version of the plug-in. In short, I really want your help. It has been bothering me for a long time, and I don't know how to solve it,

This is the server information when my server crashed
EE171799845 is online now
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode