8% 

Chellenge Help

Post New Thread Reply   

raizo11
BANNED
Old 01-29-2016 , 10:46   Chellenge Help
Reply With Quote #1

fixed

Last edited by raizo11; 11-06-2017 at 22:46.
Send a message via ICQ to raizo11 Send a message via AIM to raizo11 Send a message via MSN to raizo11 Send a message via Yahoo to raizo11 Send a message via Skype™ to raizo11
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2016 , 14:31   Re: Chellenge Help
Reply With Quote #2

When you run the plugin, its executes/run/works/do things, you need to know how it is doings things, what function is called before what, why it is being called, and why it is not being called. To do that, to accomplish that, to put a lot of server_prints, and put more server_prints, until you get to know all information that do you need to understand what the plugin is doing, when you are using it, this is called debug. See [TUT] How to use an efficient debug system, which do not overload your final code, but it use, what I could call 'advanced concepts'. However, on the thread beginning and contents, you can find various others tutorials and links to understand things.

You cannot forget also to read the Amx Mod X documentation, to get to know what your functions do, and why they do. And the tutorials to know more about how things get done. But if some documentation is missing or you do not understand, search, search, search, search, the forums, until you find some thing as example or a plugin which uses that function where you maybe can know what is does when you see what plugin code running.

Also, when you get a plugin and modifies it, do not remove thing on the fly unless you are sure they are useless. And to know if they are useless, to debug the code, to read the Amx Mod X documentation, to read the tutorials and search, search, search, search.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 01-29-2016 at 14:51. Reason: spelling fix
zmd94
Veteran Member
Old 01-31-2016 , 05:47   Re: Chellenge Help
Reply With Quote #3

Sorry, did not understand your problem.
raizo11
BANNED
Old 02-23-2016 , 14:33   Re: Chellenge Help
Reply With Quote #4

Bump!
Send a message via ICQ to raizo11 Send a message via AIM to raizo11 Send a message via MSN to raizo11 Send a message via Yahoo to raizo11 Send a message via Skype™ to raizo11