Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Models at top

Post New Thread Reply   

egbertjan
Old 08-06-2010 , 12:06   Models at top
Reply With Quote #1

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if it is possible to make the player models in rank. Like #1 is (for example) Gundam #2 Clone Trooper #3 Santa Claus # Soldier. Only when you die in the same round you go to a lower rank but normally you just spawn with the rank #1.
Please give me a reply.

Thanks in advance
Exploited
Veteran Member
Old 08-06-2010 , 12:19   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #2

I'm not really sure what you mean. Do you mean that you spawn with one playermodel, and when you die you get another model? I'm sure if that's correct, cause on my old server I had lots of playermodels and everyone spawned with different.

Anyways, if what you say actually is the case, I would guess it depends on the order you have the heroes in in plugins-shero, as its the case with weapons. Not 100% sure though.
egbertjan
Old 08-06-2010 , 12:21   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #3

well yea, I got like 5 -6 player models, but I want them in ranks like when you got all the heroes you always look like gundam, when you die you just pop to another playermodel, but when the new round start again you start as gundam again.
alconnegro
Old 08-06-2010 , 13:48   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #4

If I understand you want to achieve the priority order of the models of the respective model, and there goes to plugins-shero arrange them.
Old 08-06-2010 , 13:49   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #5

Yea that is what I am looking for, didn't know how to describe it. But you say that I have to order it in my shero-plugins? and what I want to be at #1 I need to have at the top of my list or at the bottem of my list?
alconnegro
Old 08-06-2010 , 14:12   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by egbertjan View Post
Yea that is what I am looking for, didn't know how to describe it. But you say that I have to order it in my shero-plugins? and what I want to be at #1 I need to have at the top of my list or at the bottem of my list?
Yes, I'm not sure but list them from top to bottom the priority you want to have
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 08-06-2010 , 14:17   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #7

The model you want first should be at top, and the model you want to be the last, and most dominating model, should be at the bottom. the reason is... It loads from the top, and reads down. So the hero loaded as the last hero will be the one dominating the players player model.
egbertjan
Old 08-06-2010 , 14:18   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #8

Alright I will try it out, Thank you
egbertjan
Old 08-08-2010 , 13:55   Re: Models at top
Reply With Quote #9

This question came because I sometimes have players that don't have a model on them even though they have heroes which should give a player model. I do have a hero where I removed the playerskin and also the morph. Could this be the reason why sometimes players don't have a skin? or is it natural that sometimes they don't have a skin?

Edit: Jelle, I thought it was the other way around, but I will try this out now thank you.

Last edited by egbertjan; 08-08-2010 at 14:00.