Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[HELP] Map Change

Post New Thread Reply   

xxwantedxx
BANNED
Old 01-26-2014 , 08:55   [HELP] Map Change
Reply With Quote #1

HELP PLEASE, when i change map server is stopping working, its by ZPA, cuz i removed it and map changed, please help, i need ZPA wich isn't problemable, i used main ZPA plugin but again not changed map
wicho
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2014 , 13:35   Re: Help map change
Reply With Quote #2

Change to zp 5.0..
xxwantedxx
BANNED
Old 01-26-2014 , 14:02   Re: Help map change
Reply With Quote #3

i can not change bro, cuz i need Health: Class: AmmoPacks: Armor, and zp 5.0 have only Health: Class: AmmoPacks:
and i have finalized everything for ZPA, it needs more time to change it to ZP 5.0, and i'm interested with: only my server crashed, my friend's ZPA v1.6.1 server isn't crashed ... why ?
Gasa
Old 01-26-2014 , 15:08   Re: Help map change
Reply With Quote #4

How u think sombody will help u without any information of crash or to post what plugins u using? Give some more information,lcrash logs etc!
K4rim
Old 01-27-2014 , 01:21   Re: Help map change
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
HELP PLEASE, when i change map server is stopping working, its by ZPA, cuz i removed it and map changed, please help, i need ZPA wich isn't problemable, i used main ZPA plugin but again not changed map
- are you use this zpa sma, ? https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233982
- or you has edit/put something in that sma?
xxwantedxx
BANNED
Old 01-27-2014 , 06:05   Re: Help map change
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4rim View Post
- are you use this zpa sma, ? https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=233982
- or you has edit/put something in that sma?
yes bro, i'm using this ... but i tried mine ZPA sma, with assassin and sniper classes edition, and again didn't work, last time it was worked perfectly but now not :@:@:@ maybe it's by hosting? maybe cuz in hosting proccessing some changes and maybe that is problem ... and i'm not posting information because there i havenot any plugins, i have installed just amxmodx installer 1.8.1 and put in ZPA mine files, not my files, "mine" and again doesn't work, and maybe i can use ZPA v1.7 but my friend is using zpa 1.6.1 and he haven't got any problem with it :@ please post anything if you know from knowlage..
xxwantedxx
BANNED
Old 01-27-2014 , 07:26   Re: Help map change
Reply With Quote #7

wow, i resolved problem, i deleted everything after copy, and then i put MINE zpa files and plugins, then added my zpa plugins again and it worked, thanks everyone

Last edited by xxwantedxx; 01-27-2014 at 07:29.