Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 4/12/2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

RealEdan
Old 02-22-2018 , 01:23   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #331

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaearth View Post
I installed the plugin presentation. steam profile everyone is open but I can not login to the server. the consort gave this error:
Code:
SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
alphaearth bağlandı.
Disconnect: [CowAC] Please connect with a public steam profile..
Disconnect: [CowAC] Please connect with a public steam profile..
I can give panel information. Would you like to provide control?
Code:
https://hastebin.com/wukimecica.scala
https://hastebin.com/ohinefewal.sql
https://hastebin.com/pijoharowa.pl
console history when the server is restarted.
Make sure you have the latest version of the Anti-Cheat installed. Should be fixed.
Old 02-22-2018 , 03:20   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEdan View Post
Make sure you have the latest version of the Anti-Cheat installed. Should be fixed.
It's not a solution. Why install the older version? The latest version is installed.

When i solve this problem and enable this plugin , i want to only kick normal players not admins. Admins can join game with un public profile

Last edited by alphaearth; 02-22-2018 at 09:57. Reason: adding
Mask
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-22-2018 , 17:19   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #333

Don't really know what the problem is but there is an very big impact on server performance with this anticheat enabled. For example I am running 128 tick 30-32 player server together with standart SMAC and have no issues with sv/var. And once i enabling CowAc my server starts maxing out at 20-22 players. Seems like a very big drop compare to SMAC. Any recommendations?
CowGod
Old 02-23-2018 , 16:53   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask View Post
Don't really know what the problem is but there is an very big impact on server performance with this anticheat enabled. For example I am running 128 tick 30-32 player server together with standart SMAC and have no issues with sv/var. And once i enabling CowAc my server starts maxing out at 20-22 players. Seems like a very big drop compare to SMAC. Any recommendations?
This anti-cheat is setup to use < 50% the resources that SMAC uses, so I don't see why this would be happening to be honest. I suppose this could happen if you are running the server on a box that is already barley able to handle the gameserver alone.

Last edited by CowGod; 02-23-2018 at 16:54.
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod
Mask
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-23-2018 , 22:35   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
This anti-cheat is setup to use < 50% the resources that SMAC uses, so I don't see why this would be happening to be honest. I suppose this could happen if you are running the server on a box that is already barley able to handle the gameserver alone.
The box I am running my game servers is a i7 7700k dedi and there is only three game servers running on it at the moment so this is not the case. Usually var value floats from 0.015 to 0.8 and only in very rare situations if fully populated can go above 1.0 and change to yellow at times. However the second I load CowAc var just goes litterlly mad. You don't even need a lot of players on server and it keeps fluctuating like crazy. I might be a little bit fussy but at the moment a 128 tick server with CowAc is unplayable. Can' t say the same about 64tick because had no time to test it yet. For the near future I am planning to play around more with it will try to disable all detections and will be turning them back one by one to see which one has the biggest impact on performance. And then maybe will do the same on 64tick server. Hope you'll do more optimizations to it as public do need a good ac.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2018 , 16:25   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #336

PHP Code:
[CowAC03/01/2018 10:16:50 BAN B15 (STEAM_xxxxxxxxxxxhas been detected for Aimbot (5
I know this guy and for sure he's not cheating, another player told me that he wasn't even shooting at the time of the ban (not sure if that's of any importance).
IS there something else you need in order to prevent these false positives?
Thanks!
Old 03-01-2018 , 20:56   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
PHP Code:
[CowAC03/01/2018 10:16:50 BAN B15 (STEAM_xxxxxxxxxxxhas been detected for Aimbot (5
I know this guy and for sure he's not cheating, another player told me that he wasn't even shooting at the time of the ban (not sure if that's of any importance).
Thanks!
got 2 bans with same situation

Last edited by nguyenbaodanh; 03-01-2018 at 20:57.
RealEdan
Old 03-01-2018 , 21:51   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
PHP Code:
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenbaodanh View Post
got 2 bans with same situation
The Anti-Cheat is currently broken due to the latest updates of CS:GO. It's quite silly but when you hold left click on your knife, you can get stuck in the air (very similiar to the "AirStuck" Cheat) and when aiming at players while stuck in the air, it could false positive and ban you on the spot for aimbot.

Here is a example from one of my players, made today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHcttUupEY4

I recommend unloading/removing the Anti-Cheat from the server for the meantime, while cow works on a fix for this.

Last edited by RealEdan; 03-01-2018 at 21:52.
potatoz
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-02-2018 , 15:46   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #339

Regarding this whole faulty Aimbot-situation, i recommend changing the ban-part to logging whilst a fix is in the works. (Keep in mind i've got a customized code so it won't necessarily fit right in for you so to speak, i've tried to modify it at least a little for you though)

PHP Code:
if(g_iAimbotCount[client] >= g_ConVar_AimbotBanThreshold.IntValue)
      {          

char message[128];

Format(messagesizeof(message), " \x03COWAC:\x01 '%N' is suspected with Aimbot (%i)"clientg_iAimbotCount[client]);

PrintToAdmins(message);

char date[32], log[128], steamid[64];

GetClientAuthId(clientAuthId_Steam2steamidsizeof(steamid));

FormatTime(datesizeof(date), "%m/%d/%Y %I:%M:%S"GetTime());

Format(logsizeof(log), "COWAC | %s | LOG | %N (%s) is suspected with Aimbot (%i)"dateclientsteamidg_iAimbotCount[client]);

CowAC_Log(log);
     } 
Old 03-03-2018 , 02:39   Re: [CS:GO] Cow Anti-Cheat (Updated 2/10/2018)
Reply With Quote #340

what happend with the developement in this plugin?