Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2020 , 08:38   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #261

Warnings are not errors. Disregard them. Thanks for the notice. I can update it so you do not see the warnings later.
Old 07-12-2020 , 13:04   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
Warnings are not errors. Disregard them. Thanks for the notice. I can update it so you do not see the warnings later.
Thank you for replying. Do you mean that the warning will not affect anything? I'm really a noob.... lol
============================================= ====================================
(latest) I just tried to compile it again and ignored the warning message. It works good, and the wings look so cool!!

Last edited by yuusuke; 07-12-2020 at 14:23.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 07-12-2020 , 14:37   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #263

Loose Indentation on 2 lines is neglectable and was not showing on AMXX 1.10 where I compiled it. Glad you are enjoying the wings. What mod are you playing this on?
Old 07-13-2020 , 06:08   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #264

I play on only cstrike because other games are too complicated for me....lol I find another issue of the parachute v1.6 that when 2 players are very close to parachutes, they stuck each others for seconds until parachutes are closed. Is it because of the parachute backpack?

Last edited by yuusuke; 07-13-2020 at 06:12.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 07-13-2020 , 07:25   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #265

I made the box too big for the backpack to be shot at. It did not do that at all before I added the box. Thanks for testing so I can revise it. It's realistic. I think I knew about it and left it for now because cstrike is all about being realistic. Realistically when 2 players are hip to hip with open parachutes something bad is supposed to happen. I was tempted to make the backpacks break on touch. Tell me what you think so I can redevelop it further. Have you experienced the fall or caused anybody to fall yet from breaking their parachute?

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 07-13-2020 at 07:26.
Bazza8880
Old 10-03-2020 , 16:48   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #266

How would i make this so that I can't see other chutes. I love the plugin but when a team mate jumps and uses their chute it blocks my view so I'd like to make them invisible. Is that possible?
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2020 , 18:27   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #267

If you are using the modded version I shared the parachutes are breakable. One could always warn then destroy them if player(s) refuse to stop obstructing your view.
Old 10-05-2020 , 11:36   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #268

I'm just using the plugin that was on page 1. As I mentioned to you on the other thread I have zero knowledge and that was easy enough to install on the server, I just wanted them to be invisible so I can't see the chutes at all. However, I have no idea how to do that.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-07-2020 , 02:40   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #269

Either comment lines that materialize the chute shown below or use the OP here prior to me no longer making it invisible/defective/deprovisioned. The version I shared on this thread does what you want already with auto-rip cord so the chute only shows last moments like dared-devil and when you shoot it the model explodes in it's own parts. Player hears broken glass and 'eerie wind' if in air while their glider raptor wings split off and fall down quicker than victim.

How to comment out.
Double slash.

//entity_set_model(para_ent[id]...

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 10-07-2020 at 02:44. Reason: Grammar.
conn
Old 01-09-2021 , 18:37   Re: Parachute 1.3 (KRoTaL)
Reply With Quote #270

I cannot use this one for condition zero, any solution to this?