3% 

Aimbot Detected

Post New Thread Reply   

DJPlaya
Old 06-25-2020 , 12:08   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderandrew View Post
Kigen AC Redux is being more actively developed currently but I don't know which is better however.

https://github.com/DJPlaya/Kigen-AC-Redux
As of a recent Selftest we have run, KACRs Detection Methodes can only be topped by Null AC, Hotguard or Cows Private Plugins.
SMAC is pretty outdated in my Opinion, SM@C Ultra instead is more up to date and can propably also beat KACR in the Opinion of Detection Accuracy.

To come back to the main Topic, KACR is Failsafe, ive never had any false Positives with the recent Version on my Test Networks.
If you continue to have false positives, try the new Action System on the Beta Branch which allows you to choose what is supposed to happen upon an Cheat is detected(like kick/ban/call admin/report/etc.). This Way you can properly Debug your Problem.

Last edited by DJPlaya; 06-25-2020 at 13:30.
Send a message via Skype™ to DJPlaya
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-14-2020 , 11:42   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPlaya View Post
As of a recent Selftest we have run, KACRs Detection Methodes can only be topped by Null AC, Hotguard or Cows Private Plugins.
SMAC is pretty outdated in my Opinion, SM@C Ultra instead is more up to date and can propably also beat KACR in the Opinion of Detection Accuracy.

To come back to the main Topic, KACR is Failsafe, ive never had any false Positives with the recent Version on my Test Networks.
If you continue to have false positives, try the new Action System on the Beta Branch which allows you to choose what is supposed to happen upon an Cheat is detected(like kick/ban/call admin/report/etc.). This Way you can properly Debug your Problem.
hello may i ask what is this SM@C Ultra you are talking about?
Old 07-15-2020 , 04:47   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
hello may i ask what is this SM@C Ultra you are talking about?
one of the Russians from the other forum has improved and renamed Smac...but I am sure that Smac Ultra has been discontinued and is no longer supported
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-16-2020 , 03:40   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
one of the Russians from the other forum has improved and renamed Smac...but I am sure that Smac Ultra has been discontinued and is no longer supported
Thanks for the info so if I want to install a public anti-cheat this would be the best one to use?
Old 07-17-2020 , 04:38   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Thanks for the info so if I want to install a public anti-cheat this would be the best one to use?
https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Littl...ee/development

good guy and he is currently working on an Anti Wallhack System (yes, use the dev version)

Info: otherwise there is only the current HotGuard system, but it violates the sourcemod guidelines because there is only the SMX file + the 2 modules that are actually important must be deactivated and I'm looking for someone to expand mine, unfortunately Cow doesn't answer anymore after he wrote that he would do something for me and even for free and accepts other requests, but is still the old left type from back then, so watch out when buying
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2020 , 06:44   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
https://github.com/J-Tanzanite/Littl...ee/development

good guy and he is currently working on an Anti Wallhack System (yes, use the dev version)

Info: otherwise there is only the current HotGuard system, but it violates the sourcemod guidelines because there is only the SMX file + the 2 modules that are actually important must be deactivated and I'm looking for someone to expand mine, unfortunately Cow doesn't answer anymore after he wrote that he would do something for me and even for free and accepts other requests, but is still the old left type from back then, so watch out when buying
ok thx! i was going to use cow's public anti cheat since KACR doesn't have bhop detection it seems
Old 07-17-2020 , 07:22   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
ok thx! i was going to use cow's public anti cheat since KACR doesn't have bhop detection it seems

Idk, Cow his old anti cheat (what is public) is outdated, take HotGuard or Lillte Anti Cheat and disable by HotGuard "the cfg" these functions
Quote:
hg_fixsmoke to 0 and hg_antiwh to 0
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2020 , 08:56   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Idk, Cow his old anti cheat (what is public) is outdated, take HotGuard or Lillte Anti Cheat and disable by HotGuard "the cfg" these functions
i don't think HotGuard is public or are you talking about leaked version?

I'll probably use Little Anti Cheat
Old 07-17-2020 , 11:34   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
i don't think HotGuard is public or are you talking about leaked version?

I'll probably use Little Anti Cheat
It is public on MaZa´s Discord, you just have to find the discord server of it, then you will find it (but you only get the smx, so be warned)
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2020 , 11:39   Re: Aimbot Detected
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
It is public on MaZa´s Discord, you just have to find the discord server of it, then you will find it (but you only get the smx, so be warned)
ohh ok thx i thought HotGuard is suppose to be paid plugin