[CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.2.9

Post New Thread Reply   

boomix
Old 01-16-2016 , 14:29   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmreBulut View Post
I'm already installed it.
It shows me that error, if you don't have 'fpvm_interface.smx' inside 'addons/sourcemod/plugins'. So check if you have added that plugin inside there. If you are, then maybe restart server?
boomix
Old 01-16-2016 , 14:48   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #22

Also, if anyone is interested for this plugin, then add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/boomix69 ;)

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2016 , 19:08   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #23

Would love to see this plugin with a kind of RPG or levels, things that people could get by killing players and earning XP / Levels!

It doesn't need to be much, just maybe an extra 100HP, or extra speed, or jump higher, that would be interesting since people will try to play more to reach differente stuff and feactures, for humans you could make extra 5 more bullets, or increase fire rate (they can shoot a bit faster)

Keep up the good work!
boomix
Old 01-18-2016 , 08:40   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Would love to see this plugin with a kind of RPG or levels, things that people could get by killing players and earning XP / Levels!

It doesn't need to be much, just maybe an extra 100HP, or extra speed, or jump higher, that would be interesting since people will try to play more to reach differente stuff and feactures, for humans you could make extra 5 more bullets, or increase fire rate (they can shoot a bit faster)

Keep up the good work!
Yeah, I will definetly work on that later cause that is something that many people wants.
In the the next update:
  • Fixed first round team balance
  • Sound configuration file
  • Winner overlays
  • More bugs fixed
  • One or two new maps

Last edited by boomix; 01-18-2016 at 08:43.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 01-18-2016 , 23:28   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #25

I've experienced a little bug with your plugin bro, sometimes someone connects to the server the sign that has the rules appear all the time, i mean, you join the server and you get sign, but not only you get the sign, everyone get it, and just now i was playing, we were in the preparation time going to select a gun and someone connected, the rules appeared and we couldn't select any gun haha was epic, i hope you can fix that!

And another thing, this a recomendation, could you add flags to the zombie classes? so we get some admin clases for human and zombies?

Thanks!
New.ZM.Life
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2016 , 08:04   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
And another thing, this a recomendation, could you add flags to the zombie classes? so we get some admin clases for human and zombies?
And also for extra items to make more options for admin/vip

Zombie Plague 5.0 + New Modes

Added NightCrawler Mode to ZP

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2016 , 13:43   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #27

These ideas are taken from my community and me, and i will try to expain them well!

1. Push / Teleport people who isn't in your party
Usually my people start complaining that someone who is not in his party is joining to his base without his permisson, sometimes nothings happend, but sometimes that people that joins there somehow start annoying everyone, so my idea was if you could implement something that will push that person from the base, or to make it more complex, if a person joins your base (touchs a block) for more than 5 seconds, he will be automatically teleported to the spawn, this mean, only players from the same party will be abble to join a base.

2. Party members earn 50% of the money
Members from the same party will earn 50% money from the kill that someone from his party made, this mean, i killed a zombie and all of the members from my party get 50% money too, this also will be good if later you implement a level system with shared XP to your party members.

3. Something to know who's in your party
At first i thought about a hud which tells you the members of your party, but then i knew that it won't work, so my idea is, when someone joins your party, all members of your party will have the same colour from your block, to their player models, this mean, if my block colour is red and someone joins my party, we all turn red. The other idea was, when someone joins your party a little colour will appear above his head, like a bar ------ this mean, everyone that has the same colour bar are members of your party.

And at the moment that's all, my community usually tells me alot of ideas, so if they tell me another good one i'll post it here!

Keep up the good work!
TheRedBull
Old 01-20-2016 , 08:14   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #28

Idea: Make a command: !bbb <player> <time> <reason>
(base builder ban) so players can be punished but can still join the server on T side.
boomix
Old 01-20-2016 , 08:59   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
These ideas are taken from my community and me, and i will try to expain them well!

1. Push / Teleport people who isn't in your party
Usually my people start complaining that someone who is not in his party is joining to his base without his permisson, sometimes nothings happend, but sometimes that people that joins there somehow start annoying everyone, so my idea was if you could implement something that will push that person from the base, or to make it more complex, if a person joins your base (touchs a block) for more than 5 seconds, he will be automatically teleported to the spawn, this mean, only players from the same party will be abble to join a base.

2. Party members earn 50% of the money
Members from the same party will earn 50% money from the kill that someone from his party made, this mean, i killed a zombie and all of the members from my party get 50% money too, this also will be good if later you implement a level system with shared XP to your party members.

3. Something to know who's in your party
At first i thought about a hud which tells you the members of your party, but then i knew that it won't work, so my idea is, when someone joins your party, all members of your party will have the same colour from your block, to their player models, this mean, if my block colour is red and someone joins my party, we all turn red. The other idea was, when someone joins your party a little colour will appear above his head, like a bar ------ this mean, everyone that has the same colour bar are members of your party.

And at the moment that's all, my community usually tells me alot of ideas, so if they tell me another good one i'll post it here!

Keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedBull View Post
Idea: Make a command: !bbb <player> <time> <reason>
(base builder ban) so players can be punished but can still join the server on T side.

Thanks for the ideas, probably will add some of them soon.
TheDiamant953
Old 01-20-2016 , 10:00   Re: [CS:GO] Basebuilder v2.1
Reply With Quote #30

Maybe you can do a menu where players can spawn walls or tubes ?

Because on a big serveur, there is'nt enought items for alls players.