Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

About Counter-Strike 1.6 And Counter Strike Global Offensive.

Post New Thread Reply   

Vivo
Old 08-07-2014 , 22:06   Re: About Counter-Strike 1.6 And Counter Strike Global Offensive.
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
He was banned for No-Steam advertisements (a No-Steam community mostly with multiple No-Steam servers). On his new account, I've yet to see him advertise No-Steam (after I explained it to him, which took a bit).
Yeah right i know my false, anyone i left all of that old community i'll open my own steam servers finally now, I want to ask you, i need protected host from ddos and cheap and france or germany hosted, i think nfoservers vps is best way for me now right ? i saw there game servers are to exp i can't buy them so vps will be better right ?
CSGO: 185.107.96.150:27015 or viruses.ga:27015
TeamSpeak3: 185.107.96.150:9987 or viruses.ga
Welcome! Good luck and have fun enjoy your time.
Vivo
Old 08-07-2014 , 22:08   Re: About Counter-Strike 1.6 And Counter Strike Global Offensive.
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironskillz1 View Post
Alot of people would stop play cs 1.6 if they made it like cs go becuse they like cs 1.6 like it is.
Anyways cs 1.6 is pretty dead and i only think no-steam servers is the only thing keeping it alive. Becuse most of the no-steam users dont have afford to buy cs go so they stay on cs 1.6
It almost feels like its more than 50% of the servers in cs 1.6 is no-steam servers
I think that coder and hackers should always find new bugs to f(%#@% no steam servers, why they take better rank while legal best servers don't. not fair
AmineKyo
فوق سريرك
Old 08-08-2014 , 14:02   Re: About Counter-Strike 1.6 And Counter Strike Global Offensive.
Reply With Quote #33

your way of talking seem legit.
Old 08-08-2014 , 14:13   Re: About Counter-Strike 1.6 And Counter Strike Global Offensive.
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivo View Post
why they take better rank while legal best servers don't. not fair
You have 2 solutions.
First and the best one, ignore ranks. You can have a lot of players without dproto. Just work hard, play harder.

Second, contact rank websites and ask them to separate the ranking for steam servers and non-steam. They could do it and not so hard since there are much information how to do it.
Old 08-08-2014 , 18:54   Re: About Counter-Strike 1.6 And Counter Strike Global Offensive.
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
You have 2 solutions.
First and the best one, ignore ranks. You can have a lot of players without dproto. Just work hard, play harder.

Second, contact rank websites and ask them to separate the ranking for steam servers and non-steam. They could do it and not so hard since there are much information how to do it.
Really nice comment right, I'll try to talk with all of them, i'll open my own steam only server finally, the first reason is this forum i learned many things here thanks for you and all here my regards