12% 

Unfinished projects

Post New Thread Reply   

Xalus
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2014 , 09:09   Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,
in the years I was active on Allied Modders, I learned programming PAWN. Now because I got a full time job, its time to move on.
So I'm going to post the projects I was working on, maybe you guys can do something with it.

I wanna thanks everyone that helped me with the project. (And specialy kako for making most of the maps)

Remember, most of these project needs bugfixes or are just not done.
And not sure if Orphue is already solved, cus most of the projects use it to end round and so.

Dimensions
Dimensions was one of my biggest projects I worked on for a long time, the point was to seperate a server in more worlds, a scoutzknivez server were you can have a public server and doing a war at the same time. Having a gungame and deathmatch server in one, join and decide what you wanna play. The possibilities are huge, like the project.
The weapon system was bugged I think, I wanted to make that for example you play surf ski 2, every dimension got their own weapon, I dont think I got it worked.

Kill cam
I spend months in this, to find out its impossible to get it perfect. Cus only players can do 2 movements at the same time. The point of this is like in call of duty, you die and you see how you died in the killer's eyes. A project, thats almost impossible in CS1.6, and surely impossible in a 32 player server, if you wanna show all players around. I've got around 10 versions, so I hope I uploaded the right one.

My minimods...
I've been working a long time, to make new fun (and small) mini-mods for 12players. The games you loved as a kid.

Minimod: Bomberman
I bet most of you know the game, its all about planting bombs, destroying walls, find upgrades and kill all others.

Minimod: Super mario
Super Mario, not much more to say about it. It workes a bit, I made a system to create animals, but couldnt find modellers to work with me. And you gotta make a way to finish, time based or coin based, ... It does have an awesome map!

Minimod: Tron Legacy
They told me its impossible, I will show its possible. The point of tron legacy is creating lines (walls), and try to trick others, so they crash on the wall. There is a little bug that when new round starts, last wall created still excist, but it doesnt kill (made a system for that) I think.

Minimod: Snake
I've made the beginning of a snake effect, were blocks follow you like in snake. You just gotta make a easy map, make a small part that spawns randomly blocks for players to pickup, and make sure they can die, and you have another minimod.

Minimod: Crash Bash: Ice
Like in one of the crash bash games, you have a part were all are on ice, and need to push all others off the ice to win, this was the first minimod I made. And code is old, as I see it needs some 2014-update. Seems like I got 2 versions of it, I'm not sure if the newest works and I cant find the map, will check later if I can find it again.

Minimod: Crash Bash: Pogo painter
I worked one day on this project, but never finished, and doesnt work yet also. Just got a map, and basics of the code. It doesnt work at all yet, so needs a coder to solve some problems and finish it.

Minimod: Crash Bash: Ball
I've posted this project already in new subs.

Possible that I forgot some models, maps, ..., just ask and I will see if I can help. Also I got around 5 versions of each plugin and 20 versions of each map, so excuse me if I uploaded wrong one.

I really hope someone (with the skills todo) will finish my projects, and open a server. Please PM me then, I would love to come and play there!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bomberman.zip (1.01 MB, 167 views)
File Type: zip Dimensions.zip (7.4 KB, 145 views)
File Type: zip Ice.zip (4.8 KB, 130 views)
File Type: zip Kill Cam.zip (5.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: zip Pogo Painter.zip (90.0 KB, 128 views)
File Type: zip Snake.zip (18.1 KB, 118 views)
File Type: zip Super Mario.zip (2.11 MB, 170 views)
File Type: zip Tron Legacy.zip (32.4 KB, 133 views)
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-02-2014 , 09:55   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #2

Thanks for sharing your private work!

Pm me.

Check out my roulette site.
Send a message via Skype™ to ironskillz1
Kia
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-02-2014 , 09:56   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #3

Wow, thanks for sharing!
Old 03-02-2014 , 12:13   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #4

Np, I hope one of you or someone else could take the time to finish some of the projects

I would be glad to play at that server.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-02-2014 , 12:24   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #5

Maybe I will take a look at the Pogo Painter game, I really loved this years ago.
Old 03-02-2014 , 12:55   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kia View Post
Maybe I will take a look at the Pogo Painter game, I really loved this years ago.
Would be nice, but there is much work todo for that minimod, like I said just worked some days on it.
princess milk
Old 03-02-2014 , 13:57   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #7

what is the pogo painter?
Xalus
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2014 , 14:11   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster View Post
what is the pogo painter?
it should become something like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvhTJIngn_Y
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-08-2014 , 04:31   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #9

Started working on the Mario Mod, fixed some stuff I found and added a goomba model with animations
Old 08-09-2014 , 18:24   Re: Unfinished projects
Reply With Quote #10

any news for those projects ?