Raised This Month: $252 Target: $400
 63% 

Need suggestions for XP System!


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
CrAzY MaN
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: India
Old 05-16-2018 , 22:30   Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #1

Link Of Plugin - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=294867
  • Should i convert it into CS GO like ranks?
    E.G : Global Elite, etc
  • In 2 months, i ll upgrade that plugin to the maximum and best of all XP System!
    For that, i need suggestions what should be added to that!
__________________

Last edited by CrAzY MaN; 05-16-2018 at 22:31.
CrAzY MaN is offline
soumyadip77
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: INDIA,KOLKATA
Old 05-17-2018 , 02:18   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #2

xp shop
and add top 15
make plugin for nvault fvault and sql also use define (#define nvault #define sql #define fvault)
soumyadip77 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to soumyadip77
instinctpt1
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Rajasthan, India
Old 05-17-2018 , 02:53   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #3

Sql or vault acc to people's need
Prefix for chat acc to ranks configurable through cvar
Separate add-on to the xp plugin for bonus weapons ( some people like these stuffs )

Introduce a rankings chart ( motd ) showing rankings of top 10 players along with their ranks like top15 plugin

You can try all this if you are sure you can go ahead of serfreeman's AES
__________________
CSIndia The only Indian Scripters Community
instinctpt1 is offline
CrAzY MaN
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: India
Old 05-17-2018 , 02:56   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyadip77 View Post
xp shop
and add top 15
make plugin for nvault fvault and sql also use define (#define nvault #define sql #define fvault)

Shop is not a good idea for xp plugin.
I ll add 2,3 points u have given
__________________
CrAzY MaN is offline
CrAzY MaN
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: India
Old 05-17-2018 , 02:57   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by instinctpt1 View Post
Sql or vault acc to people's need
Prefix for chat acc to ranks configurable through cvar
Separate add-on to the xp plugin for bonus weapons ( some people like these stuffs )

Introduce a rankings chart ( motd ) showing rankings of top 10 players along with their ranks like top15 plugin

You can try all this if you are sure you can go ahead of serfreeman's AES
Prefix for chat is already added!
It is configurable by cvar too.

Will surely go ahead of AES!
__________________
CrAzY MaN is offline
soumyadip77
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: INDIA,KOLKATA
Old 05-17-2018 , 05:13   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY MaN View Post
Shop is not a good idea for xp plugin.
I ll add 2,3 points u have given
make shop define if any one need he will use else not shop is good
soumyadip77 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to soumyadip77
Relaxing
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Catlands
Old 05-17-2018 , 06:25   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyadip77 View Post
make shop define if any one need he will use else not shop is good
-
Just make it overpowered. Add anything you can think of.
__________________
Have A Relaxing Day | Wiki
aim_relaxing

Relaxing is offline
soumyadip77
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: INDIA,KOLKATA
Old 05-17-2018 , 07:11   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
-
Just make it overpowered. Add anything you can think of.
yea
soumyadip77 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to soumyadip77
soumyadip77
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: INDIA,KOLKATA
Old 05-17-2018 , 07:13   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #9

i never prefer fVault nVault is far better then that and SQL iS our father hehehe so make all option use defines nor cvars cvars take resources
soumyadip77 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to soumyadip77
tarsisd2
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: brazil
Old 05-17-2018 , 09:38   Re: Need suggestions for XP System!
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY MaN View Post
Prefix for chat is already added!
It is configurable by cvar too.

Will surely go ahead of AES
!
i doubt that very much
tarsisd2 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode