Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:S DM 2.1 Problem

Post New Thread Reply   

chrisi1994
Old 12-05-2010 , 04:57   CS:S DM 2.1 Problem
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, when i select my weapons i all normal.
Then when i give guns an come the bug report
Your CS:S Gunsmenu is allready open.
How i fix this bug?
cwpc7396
BANNED
Old 01-24-2011 , 01:17   Meco Press creates giant Lego blocks made of mud
Reply With Quote #2

What you are seeing here is not a Lego block, but a building brick made of mud. A CEO named Thierry Perrocheau has come up with a method that will allow people in third world countries to build homes and other buildings out of a material that they have a lot of: Mud. These bricks are www.brick-block-machine.com made with a Meco Press. With a little bit of binding material and a whole lot of mud, you have a stacking brick. It looks like the brick only comes in one size: 1 x 4 x 4. The Press could be used to construct blocks in eighty percent of the known world. I wonder if this guy is going to make his Meco Press in all shapes of Lego pieces. That would be an interesting way to build a house: just follow the Lego house from the catalog. Unfortunately, it takes about 30 minutes to create one of these blocks. From there, it is possible for the user to create structures that are two stories tall. All in all, I hope to see more of this. As my source says, who wouldn’t want a construction site where materials are found on the site itself? Perhaps a machine could be made to make building materials out of anything. Brick and Block Machine[/URL]
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 01-24-2011 , 18:08   Re: Meco Press creates giant Lego blocks made of mud
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwpc7396 View Post
What you are seeing here is not a Lego block, but a building brick made of mud. A CEO named Thierry Perrocheau has come up with a method that will allow people in third world countries to build homes and other buildings out of a material that they have a lot of: Mud. These bricks are www.brick-block-machine.com made with a Meco Press. With a little bit of binding material and a whole lot of mud, you have a stacking brick. It looks like the brick only comes in one size: 1 x 4 x 4. The Press could be used to construct blocks in eighty percent of the known world. I wonder if this guy is going to make his Meco Press in all shapes of Lego pieces. That would be an interesting way to build a house: just follow the Lego house from the catalog. Unfortunately, it takes about 30 minutes to create one of these blocks. From there, it is possible for the user to create structures that are two stories tall. All in all, I hope to see more of this. As my source says, who wouldn’t want a construction site where materials are found on the site itself? Perhaps a machine could be made to make building materials out of anything. Brick and Block Machine[/url]
lol STUPID BOT

chris you can only type guns to change weapons once per spawn.