Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Request for a double-rank plugin.

Post New Thread Reply   

Masog
Old 05-21-2016 , 14:07   [CSGO] Request for a double-rank plugin.
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I have been looking and couldn't find anything like what I want, then I've tried learning how to write in SourcePawn, but I figured it would take too long, so I've decided to come here.

What I'm looking for is an ability to use a chosen trigger_multiple with the purpose of giving player, for example, 1 point for touching it. Where come points, also comes the rank/top system, though I think I expect pretty basic stuff so it shouldn't be complicated for someone familiar with sourcemod. Let me list everything I expect from the plugin below:

* Basic point system:
- Player who touches the chosen trigger_multiple gets 1 point (maybe make it so I can choose the trigger by its name? So I can name trigger_multiple on my map like "pointtrigger" and just link the point giving system to it),
- Top that obviously shows players with the most points (!top command),
- Chat and scoreboard (TAB) ranks per specific point amount, kinda the same as on the skill surf servers (cksurf for example), so like, I can set if a player gets 100 points he will get rank [Skilled].
- Mysql & sqlite support obviously,

And that's really it. The second thing I would like to have is additional:

- Add two separate tops, so like after typing !top there will be two tops to choose from, let's call them topA and topB. topA will be the trigger_multiple top with what I've written above, and topB will be a kill top, that lists people with the most kills - 1 point per 1 kill. Adding to it, I would like kill top also give chat and scoreboard (TAB) ranks, which would look like, for example, [LVL 2] after you achieve 100 points. That rank would be next to the trigger ranks, so a player's name would look like [LVL 2][Skilled]Masog: hey guys

I am willing to pay if needed (idk if that's allowed on those forums, if not, just ignore what I've said).