Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 Please Help!PLEASE

Post New Thread Reply   

aybarsius
Old 02-04-2013 , 07:30   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #11

ok thx everyone for their help but I have a new prob. while making a new saxton here is the topic:http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=207572
Nik3348
Old 02-07-2013 , 09:21   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #12

Yea im getting the same problem, there are no errors AT ALL, but everytime the round starts the console will crash. The round started once without the mod just normal arena then the round ended and the saxton hale was loaded and then the server crashed.....
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 02-07-2013 , 12:21   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik3348 View Post
Yea im getting the same problem, there are no errors AT ALL, but everytime the round starts the console will crash. The round started once without the mod just normal arena then the round ended and the saxton hale was loaded and then the server crashed.....
Is it a specific boss that is doing this? If so, could you post a link to the configuration file? This is usually caused by the boss being saved incorrectly, or in an incorrect format. You can attempt to fix it by copying the text from the first configuration file, then paste it and make a new one in "Notepad++". If it's not a specific boss issue, it could be another plugin you have installed alongside Saxton Hale Mode. Showing us your plugin list will help troubleshoot that problem. A crash report would be helpful too.
Nik3348
Old 02-08-2013 , 04:15   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #14

OK so i uninstalled all the plugins and then installed freak fortress it works, but everytime the cristian brutal or the headless horseman is loaded its invisible. Im going to find out what plugin was colliding with FF2, I pretty sure it was Zombie fortress
Huntereb
Old 02-08-2013 , 08:13   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
OK so i uninstalled all the plugins and then installed freak fortress it works, but everytime the cristian brutal or the headless horseman is loaded its invisible. Im going to find out what plugin was colliding with FF2, I pretty sure it was Zombie fortress
You need the new models for CBS and HHH, they broke during an earlier update.

Try these models here, and BZIP'd one's for fastdl here.
Nik3348
Old 02-08-2013 , 10:12   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #16

Ok tnx, idk why but everything works even with all my plugins but it will show the saxton health bar when someone is hit in a normal cp_ ctf_ game. Thats the only problem left if you cant fix it its ok, ill just run 2 different servers
Huntereb
Old 02-08-2013 , 10:27   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Ok tnx, idk why but everything works even with all my plugins but it will show the saxton health bar when someone is hit in a normal cp_ ctf_ game. Thats the only problem left if you cant fix it its ok, ill just run 2 different servers
When a map that doesn't run FF2 is loaded, add this to it's configuration (With the spaces!):

Code:
sm plugins unload freak_fortress_2.smx
You can apply custom configurations to specific maps using this plugin. So just throw that line into the cfg file for the maps you don't want FF2 to be loaded in.
Nik3348
Old 02-08-2013 , 12:57   Re: Please Help!PLEASE
Reply With Quote #18

Ok, tnx alot you made my server amazing