12% 

Just a NEWB question about AMXx and AMX

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Ingram
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2004 , 20:36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackxRam
I said it was a newb question but alot of you guys are easy to resort to namecalling when someone would rather ask a question as part of a community than to search and never post here at all.

Is that what you would rather want? I dont think so.
mmm, depends on the question, lol
Bluepeace
Old 07-19-2004 , 00:00  

Quote:
I said it was a newb question but alot of you guys are easy to resort to namecalling when someone would rather ask a question as part of a community than to search and never post here at all.

So let me get this straight. People who use searching are guaranteed never to post? Yeah! That makes loads and loads of sense.

Somebody who's too lazy to search before making a query doesn't deserve polite treatment by the community.
Peli
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 00:14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepeace
Quote:

So let me get this straight. People who use searching are guaranteed never to post? Yeah! That makes loads and loads of sense.

Somebody who's too lazy to search before making a query doesn't deserve polite treatment by the community.
Exactly. You don't deserve respect if you don't follow respect.
Send a message via MSN to Peli
Ingram
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 00:20  

in his defense, how many of you, when u first started a server used search b4 directly asking one of your questions?
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 00:21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJkiller
in his defense, how many of you, when u first started a server used search b4 directly asking one of your questions?
I didn't ask questions, I fucked around with things until they worked.. then a few weeks later deleted all the addons and redid them the right way
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 01:32  

I never posted without searching , and if I did. It wasn't asked before.
Send a message via MSN to Peli
Floop
Old 07-19-2004 , 02:34  

Quote:
I fucked around with things until they worked.. then a few weeks later deleted all the addons and redid them the right way
Ditto...

...well, almost. I have asked one question. uch:
BOOM
Old 07-19-2004 , 05:53  

don't some of this question is in help section maybe if it have? this probably should be putted in Q&A section just some advice for a moderator if u guys don't mind =x.
Johnny got his gun
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 06:12  

Boom, yes it does, but you know these kind of questions will be asked over and over again no matter how many times you smash the answer into their face. People DO NOT read and the only thing to do is to live with that, all we can do is sigh, move the topics to the right forums and curse and then get on.

In all, this is the downside of a forum, some people don't take time to read even the stickies (they are stickied for a reason), much less the docs, they just post their questions before that.
Closed Thread