Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Cool Mod idea

Post New Thread Reply   

Xexos
Old 11-17-2005 , 19:21   Cool Mod idea
Reply With Quote #1

Forgive me if this is already a mod, but could some one make an all in one weapons mod? Like a mod where you can buy these weapons with your money. For headshots, gernade kills, knife kills and other things that require skill could give you a point. so many points along with money could be required for some things...

Examples of weapons to make/include
-laser trip mine, like in nightfire
-sticky mines (same damage as a gernade, but it sticks)
-rocket launcher (slow walking, slow reload, powerfull and fast attack with a damage radius maby like http://www.spawn.com/features/milita...set.weapon.jpg)
-gernade launcher (launches gernades quickly, slow reloading, slow walking speed heavy damage maby like http://www.exchange3d.com/test_album...r-RG-6/aaa.jpg)
-crowbar (extra melee damage)
-light saber (extreme melee damage)
-standing shield (like that one in halo 2 you see all over, you could be able to buy this and then be able to place it somewhere like in this screen http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbo.../46564-2-2.jpg)
-sentry turrets (this is alrady a mod, but it would be nice to intergrate it so you had to buy it)
-command station (a thing that the person with the most kills for a team would spawn with, this could be placed down so you can buy stuff from it and watch cams)
-portable command station (like the regular command station, but portable)
-security cams ( a camera you can buy and place some where that can be shot and destroyed, able to be watched trough command station)
-repair kit (a kit, like a backpack that enables you to repair your shields, torrets, and cameras)
-remote controlled torret (looks something like http://www.studiosputnik.com/concept...tformcolor.jpg that can be remotly controlled and detonated, but would take up the users screen to controll so you can just sneak up and knife him)
-flame thrower (a power full weapon with limited range that makes the user walk slower)
-med pack ( restores some of your health)
-medic badge (enables you to restore health/revive some one)
-remote mines (mines that you can place and detonate remotely)
-spy badge (very expensive, lets you take on the name of and enemy player and pretend to be them, but with a different skin, once you attack though you have to recharge the power to use it again, like tfc)
-revolver (like in hl, little bit more damage, affordable)
-laser upgrade (adds a laser or mabey cross hair to your weapon)

maby its too much, but i think it would be cool....
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2005 , 19:25  
Reply With Quote #2

lol, the idea isn't bad, i know most of your requests have already been done but not with the same type of method. ummm, for the grenade launcher you need a model (or you can use that one existing grenade launcher plugin which is also part of another gun, don't remember which). Also if you did have all these plugins without a good sv_downloadurl this would take hours and hours of dl time which we have all come to know and love .
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
cTn
Old 11-17-2005 , 19:26  
Reply With Quote #3

sounds cool
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2005 , 19:34  
Reply With Quote #4

That sounds like a LOT of work
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
Charr
Old 11-17-2005 , 20:58  
Reply With Quote #5

CS right?
Old 11-17-2005 , 23:18  
Reply With Quote #6

Nice idea. But I agree with v3x. A LOT of work, but cool none-the-less.
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2005 , 23:33  
Reply With Quote #7

another idea to add to that is kamikaze. Buy a pack of explosives and strap them to yourself. take out quite a few .
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros