Plugin Category:
Fun Stuff
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Executes a command on behalf of another player
    Old 01-28-2021 , 02:35   Fexec - executes a command on behalf of another player
    Reply With Quote #1

sm_fexec <target> <command>
    sm_exec <target> <command>

The difference in these commands is that they use different functions to execute commands.

Using sm_fexec you can use command like a say/drop. Also you can use any sourcemod commands like a +hook/sm_slap @me/sm_rtv (provided that the target has access to used command).

Using sm_exec you can use command from this list.
    list of commands for sm_exec
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (fexec.sp - 326 views - 1.6 KB)
    File Type: smx fexec.smx (4.4 KB, 122 views)

Last edited by Sadpeak; 01-30-2021 at 02:22. Reason: update description and plugin
    Lannister
    Veteran Member
    Old 01-28-2021 , 08:21   Re: Fexec - executes a command on behalf of another player
    Reply With Quote #2

Does this work with all the commands? because i'm using another sm_fexec plugin but as far as i know the only command that you can force on another playing is the "say", all others seems to be blocked (and i think it was Valve that blocked the posibility of that)
    Sreaper
    髪を用心
    Old 01-29-2021 , 00:23   Re: Fexec - executes a command on behalf of another player
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Does this work with all the commands? because i'm using another sm_fexec plugin but as far as i know the only command that you can force on another playing is the "say", all others seems to be blocked (and i think it was Valve that blocked the posibility of that)
    No. The only difference between the two is that this one is using newer syntax. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71890

Last edited by Sreaper; 01-29-2021 at 00:28.
    Sadpeak
    Old 01-30-2021 , 02:07   Re: Fexec - executes a command on behalf of another player
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sreaper View Post
    No. The only difference between the two is that this one is using newer syntax. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=71890
    I searched for this plugin but didn't find it and wrote my own.
    Sadpeak
    Old 01-30-2021 , 02:24   Re: Fexec - executes a command on behalf of another player
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Added a more detailed description with a list of available commands.
    Sreaper
    髪を用心
    Old 01-31-2021 , 15:03   Re: Fexec - executes a command on behalf of another player
    Reply With Quote #6

I would suggest adding command usage for when no arguments are provided like the other ones have.
    Additionally aside from your provided exec list, these two functions aren't exclusive to CS:GO like you have in the OP and should be marked as Any game.

Last edited by Sreaper; 01-31-2021 at 15:10.