Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

cooldown add help

Post New Thread Reply   

imported_RaiN
Old 07-28-2005 , 15:32  
Reply With Quote #61

I'm assuming it's a NO

Because Freecode is a busy guy.. working on other things more complicated then this.
Never Fall Asleep
Old 07-28-2005 , 15:43  
Reply With Quote #62

remove line 14. wth do u have that in there anyways????
Headshot Deluxe
Old 07-28-2005 , 23:51  
Reply With Quote #63

Okay, now that i have removed line 14, ppl are still able to plant the bomb multitimes (sorta like stacking c4s) How do i make it so then people will only get 1 c4 even though they drop the hero and repick there hero

Friend's Ultimate WC3 Server - 82.165.253.69:27015
=\
Send a message via ICQ to Headshot Deluxe Send a message via AIM to Headshot Deluxe Send a message via MSN to Headshot Deluxe Send a message via Yahoo to Headshot Deluxe
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 07-29-2005 , 00:27  
Reply With Quote #64

Code:
// TERRORIST /* CVARS - copy and paste to shconfig.cfg //Terrorist terrorist_level 0 terrorist_c4cooldown 600 */ #include <amxmod> #include <vexd_utilities> #include <superheromod> #define CSW_C4    6 // GLOBAL VARIABLES new gHeroName[]="Terrorist" new bool:gHasTerroristPower[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] new bool:gHasC4[SH_MAXSLOTS+1] //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_init() {     // Plugin Info     register_plugin("SUPERHERO Terrorist", "1.0", "Headshot Deluxe / I_need_space_in_my_name(aka. Gorlag the Destroyer)")         // DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE TO CHANGE CVARS, USE THE SHCONFIG.CFG     register_cvar("terrorist_level", "0")     register_cvar("terrorist_c4cooldown", "600")         // FIRE THE EVENT TO CREATE THIS SUPERHERO!     shCreateHero(gHeroName, "Terrorist", "Plant the bomb more than once.", false, "terrorist_level" )         // REGISTER EVENTS THIS HERO WILL RESPOND TO! (AND SERVER COMMANDS)         // INIT         register_srvcmd("terrorist_init", "terrorist_init")         shRegHeroInit(gHeroName, "terrorist_init")     register_event("ResetHUD", "newRound", "b") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public terrorist_init() {         // First Argument is an id         new temp[6]         read_argv(1, temp, 5)         new id = str_to_num(temp)         // 2nd Argument is 0 or 1 depending on whether the id has the hero         read_argv(2, temp, 5)         new hasPowers = str_to_num(temp)         if (!is_user_connected(id)) return         gHasTerroristPower[id] = (hasPowers != 0)         gHasC4[id] = false         //Reset thier shield restrict status         //Shield restrict MUST be before weapons are given out         shResetShield(id) } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public newRound(id) {         gHasC4[id] = false         if ( gHasTerroristPower[id] && !gHasC4[id] && is_user_alive(id) && shModActive() )     {         set_task(0.1, "terrorist_giveweapons", id)         new clip, ammo, wpnid = get_user_weapon(id, clip, ammo)         if (wpnid != CSW_AK47 && wpnid > 0)         {             new wpn[32]             get_weaponname(wpnid, wpn, 31)             engclient_cmd(id, wpn)         }     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public terrorist_giveweapons(id) {     if ( gHasTerroristPower[id] && !gHasC4[id] && is_user_alive(id) && shModActive() )     {           if ( get_user_team(id) == 1 )             shGiveWeapon(id,"weapon_c4")          gHasC4[id] = true         } } //-----------------------------------------------------------------
Headshot Deluxe
Old 07-29-2005 , 01:56  
Reply With Quote #65

Just wondering, is this suppose to happen? When my teammate starts out with a c4 and I use terrorist to start out with a c4 and then I drop my c4, then then the c4 disappears.

Friend's Ultimate WC3 Server - 82.165.253.69:27015
=\
Send a message via ICQ to Headshot Deluxe Send a message via AIM to Headshot Deluxe Send a message via MSN to Headshot Deluxe Send a message via Yahoo to Headshot Deluxe
whiteboikyle
Old 07-29-2005 , 02:00  
Reply With Quote #66

ya if u have a c4 and u run over another it makes the run u run over disapear becuase u can only have 1 c4 in the game.

Free sigs for anyone. i can change the name to any of them PM me if u would like any of them
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]
Send a message via AIM to whiteboikyle Send a message via MSN to whiteboikyle Send a message via Yahoo to whiteboikyle